Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Smoking While.Pregnant?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/143485/man_accused_of_pulling_gun?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=pregnancy_fanpage

The gun is extreme but cue up all the "I smoked and my baby is just fine!"mothers. Oh and the "I was told to cut back not quit"...lol. if you cant quit smoking for your pregnancy you don't deserve to be pregnant. Start back up as soon as you give birth but while your.innocent baby's lungs are developing...you are selfish!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Rose87
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Hahaha no need to waddle around this year!

Quoting Melanie420:

Yep we put it on him last night, he looks so cute, I can't wait for halloween...and haunted housed open this weekend here so I'm excited to go, I went last year when I was pregnant, it will be much easier to walk this time lol

Quoting Rose87:

AWWWWW!! I loooooove cookie monster

Yea... monitoring sucks.. I do it 2x a day... sometimes more :(

Quoting Melanie420:

I hated the contraction monitor, I'm actually in a much better mood though, we went grocery shopping yesterday so I actually have food, and we got our son a cookie monster halloween costume

Quoting Rose87:

Eh... same thing, different day

On the contraction monitor atm.. bored out of my mind.. and the kids are tearing apart the house

Quoting Melanie420:

I'm fantastic, haven't seen you in awhile, how have you been

Quoting Rose87:

Hey!

How you doing?

Quoting Melanie420:

Allergies have nothing to do with smoking while pregnant, its not your fault and you didn't know

Quoting Anonymous:

See...you quit as soon as you found out. Im glad he doesn't appear to have problems. You did great (:

my oldest has allergies.and I never smoked so its probably not related.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I smoked the majority of my pregnancy because I didn't discover I was pregnant until my 8th month. I quit the moment I found out. I WISH I would have known sooner and pray my sons health is unaffected. :/ He has severe allergies to cats and altho the drs say it has nothing to do with smoking I still feel extreme guilt and blame his allergies on myself. :'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I'm the complete opposite of you. I smoked with dd1 and she was and is perfectly healthy. I quit with dd2 and she has all sorts of health problems. People are different

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll tell the same story I always tell, and yet none of the "supporters" ever comment on. I didn't smoke with ds, he was perfectly fine. I smoked with dd and she was born 10 weeks early because of a failing placenta. I'm the perfect example of what could happen, yet they choose to believe that those things don't happen to anyone and would never happen to them. Yea. It happened to me and it was terrifying to see her in the hospital for 5 weeks and feel like it was all my fault.
Melanie420
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM
At one point I saw a crazy mirror so I looked in it to see if it made my pregnant belly look funny and as I did clowns came out lol

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Yep we put it on him last night, he looks so cute, I can't wait for halloween...and haunted housed open this weekend here so I'm excited to go, I went last year when I was pregnant, it will be much easier to walk this time lol

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

I hated the contraction monitor, I'm actually in a much better mood though, we went grocery shopping yesterday so I actually have food, and we got our son a cookie monster halloween costume

Quoting Rose87:

On the contraction monitor atm.. bored out of my mind.. and the kids are tearing apart the house

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Hey!

How you doing?

Quoting Melanie420:

Allergies have nothing to do with smoking while pregnant, its not your fault and you didn't know

Quoting Anonymous:

See...you quit as soon as you found out. Im glad he doesn't appear to have problems. You did great (:

Quoting brettsmomma:

I smoked the majority of my pregnancy because I didn't discover I was pregnant until my 8th month. I quit the moment I found out. I WISH I would have known sooner and pray my sons health is unaffected. :/ He has severe allergies to cats and altho the drs say it has nothing to do with smoking I still feel extreme guilt and blame his allergies on myself. :'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Hahahahaha I hate clowns... I would've freaked

Quoting Melanie420:

At one point I saw a crazy mirror so I looked in it to see if it made my pregnant belly look funny and as I did clowns came out lol

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Hey!

How you doing?

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!
DONT DESERVE TO BE PREGNANT??
YOU WOMEN HAVE SERIOUSLY GOT SOME DAMN ISSUES!
WHAT OTHER WOMEN DO IS OTHER WOMEN! YOU CANNOT CONTROL THAT BUT SAYING THEY DONT DESERVE PREGNANCY??!!
MY MOTHER WAS PREGNANT WITH ME AND SMOKED SQUARES!! I AM JUST FINE!!
SERIOUSLY YOU WOMEN NEED A LIFE!
Melanie420
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Ehh I don't mind them, I never really thought they were scary, haunted houses arnt really scary for me but they are really fun especially on the opening nights cause hardly anyone is there and you get the whole place to yourselves, we started talking to one of the monsters last year lol

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Hey!

How you doing?

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Stay classy with your squares!

Quoting Anonymous:

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!

DONT DESERVE TO BE PREGNANT??

YOU WOMEN HAVE SERIOUSLY GOT SOME DAMN ISSUES!

WHAT OTHER WOMEN DO IS OTHER WOMEN! YOU CANNOT CONTROL THAT BUT SAYING THEY DONT DESERVE PREGNANCY??!!

MY MOTHER WAS PREGNANT WITH ME AND SMOKED SQUARES!! I AM JUST FINE!!

SERIOUSLY YOU WOMEN NEED A LIFE!
Rose87
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Better you than me. LOL
I couldn't do it.

Quoting Melanie420:

Ehh I don't mind them, I never really thought they were scary, haunted houses arnt really scary for me but they are really fun especially on the opening nights cause hardly anyone is there and you get the whole place to yourselves, we started talking to one of the monsters last year lol

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Rose87:

Hey!

How you doing?

Quoting Melanie420:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM
So glad about that. I couldn't imagine what you went through.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sarah_Moore:

She's fine, absolutely perfect! I really really really got lucky with the fact that she didn't have any major problems!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)