Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beyond stressed!!!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 1 Replies

I hate not being self suffent lately, it's driving me plum crazy!!!! I've never had problems paying my bills up til about 3 months ago and all I feel like I do is move 2 steps forward and 100 back... My mortage is 3 months behind and my power and utlities are going to be shut off in the next 3-5 days "depends on which one" :-(  My deadbeat for an ex-husband owes $1,151.09 in child support and I'm having issues getting my daughters SSI check due to a screw up so I'm waiting on that for the past two months.... What's that old saying when it rains it pours!!! Before anyone starts the whole get a job bit I do work...

I've literally pawned everything I can think of that I own, sold some stuff in a yard sale, and even took a loan out  on my fully paid for car :-(

Which now that doesn't look good either, literally on E in gas and I have less than 10 dollars to my name.... Dear God, I need a miracle :-(

Seriously coming short of standing on a street corner of OBT I don't know what to do... any suggestions...

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mommy4two
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)