Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am leaving the decision to circumcise

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Up to my husband.

I told him I wanted him to research it and make an informed decision and that if he wanted out future sons circumcised that he has to be there with them when they have it done.

I feel that when it comes to that my husband should make that decision since he has the same parts.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM
He will most likely pick to circ but as long as he does his research I'm ok with it.

I've done the research and watched the videos and still feel the same, indifferent. I don't have a strong preference either way so I will leave that up to him.

Quoting BarefootGypsy:

seems fair to me.

edit: I can say this because my husband and I both agree that we would not circ.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I've actually already done a ton of research and I've seen several YouTube videos as well. I think I'm as informed as I can be but like I said in another reply I dont have a strong opinion either way so I'll leave it up to daddy.

Quoting bgbootyho:

I don't see anything wrong with that. But if I were you I would want to be in on the discussion and decision. It's a VERY important decision which both parents should research and agree upon IMO. Not just one or the other.

Good luck with the choice though :)
lovelyladybump
by Tasha on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I also left it up to my SO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Lmao

Quoting mommyrustina:

Having the same parts does not make someone knowledgeable about said parts.

If women could only get pregnant if they fully understood how their reproductive system worked, then there would only be about ten women on cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Seems legit

Lena-Loo
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Good for you mama... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Silly don't you know men are only to be used for their sperm,  money making and to fix things you aren't supposed to let them make decisions!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)