Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Inappropriate but funny things your kids have said

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 317 Replies
2 moms liked this
One time my then 4 year old DS sat on me, looked down my shirt and said "Oooooh you have boobies in there!!!" I was like where the heck did you hear that word?!? I'm a SAHM so that was a surprise!

What inappropriate but funny things have your kids said?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM
31 moms liked this
My 2 y/o just said "goodnight ballsack" to her sister. Damn teenagers.
CBMMOM
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM
10 moms liked this

My daughter,2 at the time was going into CVS with her dad. An old lady was coming out as they were going in. Mallory said "That lady is a douche."   

zildjans_mom
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM
4 moms liked this
I wanna fuck (screamed)

He was 2 couldn't do the "tr" sound and we were in Walmart toy aisle
*smh* I was embarrassed as hell lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM
7 moms liked this

Once, my 2 and 4 year old were sitting at their little table having lunch, and my 4 year old looked at my 2 year old out of nowhere and said "you're fucking nuts!". 

Now, I cuss around my kids (shame on me), but I rarely drop the f-bomb, and I don't say "fucking nuts", lol....I had to try not to laugh as I was telling him that was inappropriate for him to say. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:34 AM
5 moms liked this
Lol omg to funny! I was running my dds bath and bent over obviously..she's behind me and says "omg mom. Your butt is sooo big, and stinky!" Lol wtf? Iom like Thanks goob. She says, your welcome!
taylamill
by Tayla on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Sd told her brother (my ss) that she would cut off his nutsack because he kept saying he was going to paint her room black. Now I did get onto her for it but it just blew me away. I have never heard her say anything like that. I thought about putting a bar of soap in her mouth but didnt. Just made her say she was sorry and she had to do dishes by herself and fold an put away all the laundry by herself. Like five loads worth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CBMMOM
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM
9 moms liked this

Also,when Mallory was 2,she learned the "f" word,thanks to her dad. One day she said Becky (her 13 year old cousin) was a fucker. We were shocked. I said to her,"Don't say that! That's an ugly word!". She said " Becky's not ugly.  She's a fucker."  P.S.  Becky was laughing the whole time.

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:38 AM
4 moms liked this
Omg so cute lol in a no no kinda way. My dd was not listening to me at target and I tell her to knock it off and listen to me.. she says "oh man!! My mom is just pissed the hell off!!" Lmao oops

Quoting sissyboogs:

Once, my 2 and 4 year old were sitting at their little table having lunch, and my 4 year old looked at my 2 year old out of nowhere and said "you're fucking nuts!". 

Now, I cuss around my kids (shame on me), but I rarely drop the f-bomb, and I don't say "fucking nuts", lol....I had to try not to laugh as I was telling him that was inappropriate for him to say. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissamom224
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:39 AM
3 moms liked this
Well just tonight I was breast feeding and DD (2yro ) pulled up her shirt and squeezed her little chest fat and said MY BOOBIE mommy then pinch her 6mnth old sisters "chest fat and said baby boobies!

Another time my brother was fixing my kitchen sink and he yelled FUCK ans what do we hear in perfect echo that's right little Carissa Screening fuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsandadream
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM
4 moms liked this
We were at jiffy lube and this really creepy guy walked past our car staring at me pretty damn hard. i mentioned it to my fiance that the guy was staring. Later were in the tiny little waiting room about 2 feet away from the guy and my 5 year old starts pointing at him screaming 'thats the guy with the staring problem mommy. mommy did that creep stare at you? Is that him mommy?' i was sooo embarresed. he looked like he wanted to eat me. creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)