Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out I slept with a married man! update- she emailed me back

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 401 Replies
9 moms liked this
Ugh I feel sick. A few weeks ago I was out with friends and met a guy.... I know it was stupid on my part. I've never done anyhing lurk that before. But he was soo cute ando charming and I thought "what the hell, what can one time hurt". Oooo boy.... Come to find out he is married with three kids. I feel awful. I want to confront him. I really want to tell his wife, but how? "Oh ho hey, just thought you should know I fucked your husband last week. But don't get mad at me, I didn't know he was married!"

Edit..
I found.out because I got bored and looked him up on Facebook. His profile is not private. His wife is all over his fb.

I have been cheated on. My husband cheated on me for seven years with multiple women before I found out.

Ok I decided to send her a message on FB. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Sorry for the random message, but something happened a few weeks ago that I feel like you should know about...
I was out at ...... With some friends where I apparently met your husband. He wasn't wearing a ring, and he never mentioned he was married. We ended up having sex. I am sorry. If I would have known he was married I would have never even talked to him. I feel awful. I felt that I had to tell you. My hsuband cheated on me for many years before I found out. If you want to talk please respond, even if you jusy email me back and call me names and yell, if not, I competely understand. Again, I am so
sorry that this happened. You seem like a wonderful women and you deserve someone who will only be with you."

Idk if she will respond or not.. if she does I will update. I think I'm going to go lose my breakfast now.

Wow this got kinda crazy... I am on lunch and checked my fb, no response. Both od their profiles are private now. I have done what I felt was right, so its in their hands now.

To those who are saying I am a troll, just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen to someone else. I don't know anything about that other post. I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. If it really is her, which I highly doubt it is, then she knows how to contact me.
My fb is private, she has no way wrecking havoc on my life.
I am not a whore. I made a stupid mistake, that I will never do again. I have been with all of four men in my life, my hs bf, my ex husband, and ex bf and this guy. I did not go out looking for him. He approached me and I just figured, why not. I know it was stupid.
I did not do this to be mean or spiteful or pay him back. That is just silly. I have nothing to be mad about. It was some guy I met in a bar for one night. We didn't even exchange phone numbers. I am not mad or bitter.. and I am most def not looking for drama. I'm a full tine single mom with two jobs, I do not have the time or desire for any of that nonsense.
I told her because I felt she deserved to know. What she does with the information is up to her. I know that with my ex I knew he was cheating, but I didn't have proof. I waited until he screwed up and I had proof.

Update.
I got an email from the wife yesterday. She said she was sorry for the delay, but she didn't know what to do. She has had suspicions of him, but no proof. So she has been snooping and has a TON of proof against him now. She thanked me for telling her, and she's glad there are still some people with honesty and integrity out there. Her email was very long. But over all, she suspected him for a long time now.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Bump
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Yes I would leave it alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molly_ann
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I'd leave it alone. He shouldn't of been out looking. I'm sorry this happened to you :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
6 moms liked this

Here's what I would do......nothing.  I would never speak to or have anything at all to do with him ever again. Nor would I say anything to his wife.  I would right it off as a bad choice on my part and never look back again.

This is all on him. Not you.  You did nothing wrong, you have nothing to confess and you have nothing to feel bad about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
4 moms liked this
Tell her and make sure to tell her you didn't know.. How did you find out he's married with kids?
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Go get an STD test.  Stat.

And block him from any form of communication you may have had with him,

she_walk_softly
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Just tell her she should know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I would tell her. And I second the question how did you find out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I got bored and looked him up on Facebook

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell her and make sure to tell her you didn't know.. How did you find out he's married with kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
3 moms liked this
I think she should know. I've been in that position, and the girl had many opportunities to tell me, but she acted like nothing was going on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN