Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you decide where to be buried?

Posted by   + Show Post

Or have you not decided?

Why or why not?

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:42 AM

DH an I will be cremated and buried together. My grand parents were also cremated and my mom and aunts chose a plot to bury them in. They like having a place to go. Same with my dad. I like having a place to go even thought I know he isn't really there.

babygomez
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I'm sure if I died tomorrow, my family would bury me in one of the cemetaries here in my hometown, where I was born and raised.

rene123
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Love your sn by the wau
I dont want to be burried anywhere. I dont want to be embalmed or cremated. I want a big pretty rock put somewhere with a plaque with my name on it and put somewhere my family will be able to visit it. As for my body i still dont know . But i dont want to be burried embalmed or cremated
oh_sparks
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
I want to be cremated and dumped somewhere beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Quoting SammiBaby:

I'm not being buried. I'd much rather have everything that CAN be donated actually donated and then cremated. No sense in feeding the crawly creatures.

you dont feed the crawly creatures you poison them from the embalming fluid to the chemicals in the wood of thr box u are burried in. Alsoyour body would decay much sooner than the box leaving nothing for the crawly creatures by the time they get to you if they ever do
fanci64
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:52 AM
I will be cremated and my family knows where I want my ashes recycled back to. No services. A celebration of life party and that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rene123
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting gofast_mama:

Any useable organs donated, then I will be planted with a tree!

my grandfather is ans its the most gorgeous tree!!
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Told DH to cremate me and then throw me in the nearest trash bin. I am not my body my body is not me. No reason to do anything special. He likely won't listen but thats how I feel about it.

SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:59 AM
It was a light hearted comment. Nothing to be taken seriously and definitely didn't warrant a science lecture from Ms Bill Nye lol. My actual reasons are listed already killing necessary insects is just another factor. As well as a dang box taking up space in the ground for no reason what so ever.

I do like the idea of the life gems though that someone mentioned.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SammiBaby:

I'm not being buried. I'd much rather have everything that CAN be donated actually donated and then cremated. No sense in feeding the crawly creatures.

you dont feed the crawly creatures you poison them from the embalming fluid to the chemicals in the wood of thr box u are burried in. Alsoyour body would decay much sooner than the box leaving nothing for the crawly creatures by the time they get to you if they ever do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fauxtographer
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM

You are welcome =)

Sweet dreams MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Quoting phantomphan:

Also, thank you for making me ponder death at bedtime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured