Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMFG!! IM SOO PISSED!!!!*update***update #2** **and edit**#3 update* *update #4*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My daughter has mersa(?)!!!! Just found out today! I knew 2 different people I have let in my house and around my kids that had it but didn't know what it was or give it a second guess. Come to fuckibg find out its contagious!! And now my 1 and half yo has it! 3 different infected sores! The sores from this nasty whatever it is are really painful apparently and my daughter is limping from 2 of them on her leg. I'm so effing mad right now I can't see straight! I found out this afternoon at the dr but I'm still pissed as I lay here with my baby girl while she cries not able to sleep!! if someone has mersa or anything contagious like that stay the hell away from peoples kids!! *rant* (if you can't tell)

*update* first no I'm not a troll. Second. Yes I knew they had it but I didn't realize it was such a big deal next time I will "educate myself" I'm sure. Third. She is fine. Nit to happy with the doctors after out first visit last week but she's fine and I'm finally going to get cream and antibiotics. By I was told I may be " over reacting" by the doc. Hmm? Must not be a daddy yet

*update #2* she has 6 sore all together now. We are taking her to childrens in st.louis tomorrow. Noone thinks its a big deal around but me. This isn't good!!

*edit* MRSA- I know I spelt it wrong sorry. And I've realized you can get it anywhere so when someone posts about the 2 people and how bad I am for bashing them I will ignore it. And for the WHOLE story I posted on page 8.

*update 3*we took her to childrens yesterday. They had to do ultra sound on 2 of the sores. Today 3 of them are cleared up but 2 are getting worse. The doctor at the childrens hospital said if those. 2 got worse she would have to "go under" and get them removed. So back to the childrens hospital tomorrow and pray things go well if this has to happen.

*update#4* we are in the hospital and due to stay here for the night. She finally fell asleep after a full day of pinching, prying, shots, and doctors. Poor baby! Everyone pray this get better tomorrow or she will go in for surgery! :\
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Replies (301-303):
the.real.me
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM

good luck to you hun... hope your baby gets better soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Awh poor baby :( i had that it sucks ass ! It hard to get rid of , took me almost a year!
MrsRinehart2010
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM

my dd has had mra an she had to have 3 days of shots hers was bad, they told me I really need to watch her they wanted to admit her . we to care of it quickly the lanced it an they gave her the shot ans put her on medications an special ruitine. feel free to pm with any questions. she is also still considered contagious untill she test negative for it in her blood stream which can be years, its been a year an it still comes up in my daughters lab work. some people catch get rid of an never get it again an some people get it an become a carrier for life or for a period of time. which is a risk for my youngest daughter but what can you do they are sisters an are aclose an i cant confine them from each other , so we will just have to roll with the punches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN