Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is anyone here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

that is in a relationship/marriage because you have just given up? meaning.....you know deep down its not going to work but u keep it going for whatever reason? physical abuse, emotional abuse, drug abuse, cheating problems, etc dont even deter you from leaving your man? you are just like "fuck it, i'll deal with it". maybe its because of the kids...maybe its bc u dont want to be alone but doesnt it suck? as i type this i cry....im depressed and lonely....my man and other men deny they have problems and just blamne eveyrthing on you......they make you feel inferior and they have control of the relationship..its easy for me to leave but i dont know why i stay....anyone out there feel like this at all? of course i know im going to get the negative comments and people bashing this post....but i truely would love to talk to women who are in the same position as i am....i cant talk to my friends or family....i cant talk to him, he just twists shit and makes me miserable but i stay...i stay...idk why but i stay

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I am too. i have to post anon though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:37 AM

i think i am an there is oonly one other person who know. my husband doesnt feel he does any thing wrong but right now I dont have any other optopn :O( I dont know if  he'll ever change but hes a great father an always has been its just me I generally think he doesnt like me. but we're pretty good on puttin ong a smle an pretending though. If he does care about me he sure the hell has a issue showing it. I dont know its extremly complicated an issues up but you would never know unless I told you.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:37 AM

No,I'm here because this is where I want to be. I refuse to be in an unhappy marriage...if it ever came to that point,I'd leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM

me too - i need help idk what to do anymore...want to talk about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am too. i have to post anon though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I stayed for 14 miserable year until he overdosed and now im happy as hell and my children are better off. My only regret is the wasted years so please get out while you can life is way too short to be miserable/abused!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM

mine is EXTREMELY complicated too...i just wish i had an outlet or something irl i can go to....i know its wrong to be like this, with him and taking his crap but i cant get away..i dont need his money...but like u said he is good with the kids..i have lots of guilt also...how long are we going to be stuck like this? i feel like forever bc if i havent left by now with all the shit going on, ill never leave :(

Quoting Anonymous:

i think i am an there is oonly one other person who know. my husband doesnt feel he does any thing wrong but right now I dont have any other optopn :O( I dont know if  he'll ever change but hes a great father an always has been its just me I generally think he doesnt like me. but we're pretty good on puttin ong a smle an pretending though. If he does care about me he sure the hell has a issue showing it. I dont know its extremly complicated an issues up but you would never know unless I told you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM

i wish i could have half the strength you have...as im sure other women wished

Quoting blessed107:

No,I'm here because this is where I want to be. I refuse to be in an unhappy marriage...if it ever came to that point,I'd leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM

you know how hard it is to leave someone....i was alone for a long time, i know i could do it alone..but why dont i just end it...i know i would be happier alone, but why do i stay i just cant figure it out

Quoting Anonymous:

I stayed for 14 miserable year until he overdosed and now im happy as hell and my children are better off. My only regret is the wasted years so please get out while you can life is way too short to be miserable/abused!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I know what you mean and how you're feeling.  My problem is that my hubby doesn't treat me bad, he's a good guy who adores me, but I'm just not feeling it anymore & haven't been for over a year.  I'm too scared to leave. Some day I hope I find the nerve to leave because it's not fair to either of us.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I really hope you find that strength you need one day and walk away. Start by writing down some goals you want for yourself. Start with the small things and progress on to the bigger things.

Quoting Anonymous:

i wish i could have half the strength you have...as im sure other women wished

Quoting blessed107:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN