Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other ways to us Marijuana? Please help me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies

So I am looking for other ways of using MJ without having to smoke it because I hate smoking(I dont judge those that do) but I just don't like smoking period. Any who I'm really not using it to get high but because I am having some medical procedure done and I can't get pain killers and someone suggested I just use MJ for a while,but I dont know how. I head you can drink it as tea but I dont know exactly how to make it or other ways to use it. Any suggestions? I dont wanna make brownies because I know my kids would somehow get into it and I really dont like to bake either. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Vaporizer?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM
You can make butter. I was going to say cookies but you don't want to bake. I don't know I don't smoke it I just know a lot of people who do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Why can't you get pain pills?
BekkieBoodle
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
There are other things you can make besides brownies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momswag
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

In a vapor, tea, butter and food. Depending upon the strain you're using is how it is best used. Do you know what strain? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Seeing that you can't get pain pills you will never get thc pills. But if you grind it up into a really fine powder you can snort it. Or mix with a little toilet water and inject it. But if you inject it make sure it's only into the veins on your feet otherwise it's too close to your heart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why can't you get pain pills?

cuz the doctors dont wanna prescribe me with any and plus im scared to even get addicted to pills 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Quoting mlg1989:

Vaporizer?

what is that exactly? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Seeing that you can't get pain pills you will never get thc pills. But if you grind it up into a really fine powder you can snort it. Or mix with a little toilet water and inject it. But if you inject it make sure it's only into the veins on your feet otherwise it's too close to your heart.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Retrokitty:

You can make butter. I was going to say cookies but you don't want to bake. I don't know I don't smoke it I just know a lot of people who do.

how ? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured