Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm disgusted by formula feeding parents.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 492 Replies
11 moms liked this
I just dont understand why someone would choose to give their baby imitation when they could have the real thing. Every time I see a baby drinking formula I just feel sorry for it. I know Ill get bashed over this but oh well. I think most moms choose formula and make up a story about how they couldn't breastfeed to make themselves feel better about choosing formula. Im sure theyd try a hell of a lot harder if formula wasn't an option. It also humors me when people say "my baby wasn't gaining enough weight so I switched to formula". Duh, its common sense having a healthy diet will lead to be smaller than a fast food only diet.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Replies (1-10):
ltmana
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM
31 moms liked this
I'm sorry you feel that way.

I hope you and your family only consume organic foods, drink nothing but purified water, and breathe your oxygen via o2 tanks. Chemicals are really dangerous, you know.

Also, Something nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM
12 moms liked this
I feel sorry for children of judgemental people like you :)
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:22 PM
4 moms liked this

So when the baby isn't gaining any weight, are you going to explain to CPS how that's ok and all before they snatch the kid away because of failure to thrive?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
18 moms liked this

*farts on post*

Ladypickelz2012
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
24 moms liked this
Oh really ?
Hold on let me look for a fuck to give
*digs around*
Dam i dont have any sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
8 moms liked this

When I was nursing & saw a baby getting formula, my boobs ached to feed them lol.  Not that I would...but I think it's a human thing.

mamaclairbear
5 moms liked this

Yeah... I don't really give a fuck. 

Also something to think about why is it wrong for a woman on here to say they are disgusting by seeing someone breastfeed but you saying you are disgusted by seeing someone ff is going to be a ok?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
17 moms liked this
You're making generalizations and assumptions. There are many formula feeding Mothers that wish they could breast feed, but can't. It's really not up to you to judge someone's situation before you know the exact details of it. Just because people make a different choice than you (some of which are forced to make this choice), doesn't mean you should be a snob about it.
mom2the.rescue
1 mom liked this

lol I haven't seen that before lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

*farts on post*

areyouatroll
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Ummmmm while I do feel bad if a woman cannot breast feed, I try to not judge because I do not know why she is not bfing....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)