Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Piss off!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm tired of my dh n his stupid video game! I'm going to break that game into millions of little pieces! You want to know why I'm piss off? This is the reason: I'm in room using the laptop ! when he tells me that I'm lagging the Internet ! N I'm making his game slow! (he is playing live) I told him I don't care! so this fool reaches to my laptop n shuts it hard! I didn't say shit! So help me god I got up n left room! He should be happy because I would have taken that damn Xbox n game n throw it on the ground! Ahh !!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

well you are now screwing around on here so no sympathy.
areyouatroll
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM
How fucking rude
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Well because I can't use the laptop !

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

well you are now screwing around on here so no sympathy.

jenmeehan11
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Hey I have made it through COD and Modern Warfare and Black Ops... Just to name a few... When the game first comes out it's on! He also has a blue tooth so I get to hear all about it! I've been there. Take a deep breath. Enjoy some CM and hopefully he will be over the game soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know it sounds childish n maybe I'm wrong but enough is enough ! Tired of that game

Quoting jenmeehan11:

I've had the problem you're having. The signal is too weak. Invest in a better router. Also, grow up a little. He was wrong to slam your laptop closed, but you shouldn't be talking about smashing his game either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Thank u for understanding! U are like the only one who isn't calling me a childish person !

Quoting jenmeehan11:

Hey I have made it through COD and Modern Warfare and Black Ops... Just to name a few... When the game first comes out it's on! He also has a blue tooth so I get to hear all about it! I've been there. Take a deep breath. Enjoy some CM and hopefully he will be over the game soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know it sounds childish n maybe I'm wrong but enough is enough ! Tired of that game

Quoting jenmeehan11:

I've had the problem you're having. The signal is too weak. Invest in a better router. Also, grow up a little. He was wrong to slam your laptop closed, but you shouldn't be talking about smashing his game either.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Why would you have logged off right then? If he asked nicely, then maybe. It's THEIR Internet, right? The problem with these games, especially when they're playing against others online, is that they get so worked up over " kill shots" and snipers" and stuff that when they have to interact with a real human being they overreact in the moment. They're still running on adrenalin, and being caught up in the gaming they're wound too tight. He had NO right to mistreat her laptop.
Starr1089
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Im so glad my husband doesnt play games!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quoting seemommyrun:

yes I would have logged off on the spot. My dh isn't into video games. We have a number of things running off our router. If he is doing something and the net is running really slow then I will log off my computers, go to 4g on my phone and turn off the wifi. The op and her husband, neither have respect for the other. We have no clue what his side is.
jenmeehan11
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM
We all have our little moments :) hope it gets better!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank u for understanding! U are like the only one who isn't calling me a childish person !

Quoting jenmeehan11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenmeehan11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I think your husband needs to put a leash on his video games. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)