Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i need hair help. =(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

anyways! my hair is having issues.. i keep losing it. not just extra strands here and there, but CHUNKS of hair. i have bald spots in 2 places of my head, then i have patches of hair growing in.. behind my ear, its about 7 inches long now, so its able to go up in the pony tail when i want one... but the others- they stick up and out from the other hair (think Alfalfa from the little rascals)... i only put it up in a pony tail when my head is facing down a lot (doing homework mainly) so the hair stays out of my face. any other time, i just let it down.

i want to cut it. i'm sick of my hair. i keep thinking, maybe if i cut it, i wont lose it. when it was shorter, i never had this problem before... this is the first time i had this long of hair- its by my hips.

my face is round, so i dont know what kind of styles would work with me... help?

this was a year or two ago...

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Why is your hair falling out, is it alopecia, te, or thyroid issues?
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM
GEt your hormones an thyroid checked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

ha! crap! i was supposed to add that in..

i have no idea. the doctors want to say its alopecia... but i've never had this problem before, another doctor said it was probably just stress (the first time it happened, i was graduating from college... but now- i'm the least stressed person in the world).. and everything else- medically- checks out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Go to a derm next and have them check and also check for clogged follicle but if u get bald spots it May be alopecia, for a cut go with layers a chin length would look cute and very low maintenance.

Quoting Anonymous:

ha! crap! i was supposed to add that in..

i have no idea. the doctors want to say its alopecia... but i've never had this problem before, another doctor said it was probably just stress (the first time it happened, i was graduating from college... but now- i'm the least stressed person in the world).. and everything else- medically- checks out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)