Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heather Michelle

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You rock

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Replies (121-124):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM
CMI

Quoting Anonymous:

didn't she have some secret bullying group?  That's all I really know of her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hmm interesting...

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been on this site for years. I've seen it first hand. I watched her and her friends decide they don't like someone after someone says something and then it turns in to a game for them. That sort of thing doesn't happen so much around here anymore. People may complain that someone followed them from one post to another, but it's pretty tame now. HM could make anyone feel like MP if she didn't like them. Any post would blow up and be filled with hateful shit. She has a memory like you wouldn't believe and it seems once someone says something she never forgets and she never used to let anyone live anything down either. Like I said she seems different now. I just know that when I used to see her avatar I would cringe. If any of her enemies made a post it would swarm 400 replies in no time regardless of how trivial the subject matter might have been.

Quoting Anonymous:

See, a lot of people  call people out. How do you know all of this? Seriously. Besides a lot of moms flock to posts so how is she different. Even if she did this, she isn't much different than other moms on here. Oh this is so bad but I MUST REPLY LMAO!

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said, she's calmed down. I don't think she is horrible now but she used to be. She would call anyone out on anything, follow them from post to post texting all her buddies to tell them when and where someone was posting. If she didn't like you don't bother making a post. Somehow she would find it because some one would tell her and she'd be up your ass in a heart beat. In fact I'm positive someone is telling her about my comments right now. I've seen her be just relentless. That being said, she's been completely different for a year or so.

Quoting Anonymous:

How so? So many on here are horrible and I don't see how she stands out ya know? She speaks her mind and she isn't gullible. What is so wrong with that?

Quoting Anonymous:

She used to be horrible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know her at all. I would never want to be on her bad side, but on a personal note I couldn't tell you a thing about her. She seems to have calmed down in the last year though.

I've never seen her need to calm down lol. She is mild compared to a lot of moms on here oh and she rocks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 AM

how is her baby doing? 

tharealty2
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:51 AM

don't know her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)