Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update in Red!!! Small Update in blue!! Finally did it thanks to you guys!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 181 Replies
40 moms liked this

I posted last night about my bf who hits me. He came home and saw what I was doing and threw me against the wall and started choking me. I guess I passed out, but when I came to he was asleep and our son had crawled over to me and was sleeping also. I picked up Jamal, threw a coat around him and walked out.
I walked into the first gas station I saw and called my parents. My dad came to get me and I finally told him everything. He called the cops and now my bf is in jail and my son is snuggled in bed upstairs.

I'm so scared not to have Marcus (bf) but I know this is what's best!

My dad went with me and we got a restraining order.  I was told that marcus is asking to see me and Jamal. I look down at my little boys face and can't fathom why I stayed as long as I did. My father gave me a great reason to not go back.  He said that knowing what he knows now, if I tried to go back, he would fight for custody of Jamal. He loves me, but I have to be the mom in the situation.

so the end of my first full day without marcus is coming to a close. It was a wonderful, but strange day. We spent the day in the park. I wore what I wanted and had so much fun with Jamal! My mom cooked a great dinner and then she bathed Jamal, read him a story and put him to bed. My dad put a pistol in my nightstand (which has a lock). I'm going to live with my parents for awhile until things calm down.  I AM NEVER GOING BACK!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:15 AM
4 moms liked this
I'm proud of you for leaving. Stay strong. It's best for you an your child. You deserve better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Stay strong!!!

ColinsMommy12
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:26 AM
2 moms liked this
You did the right thing! You're strong and you can do this! The hardest part is what you just did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by Jen on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Good for you and your son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Huge hugs momma. I am so proud of you ! It will be scary and hard at times. When you feel like giving up look at your baby boy and think Do I want him growing up thinking its OK to Abuse women ? You know you made the right decision. Please check in and let us know how your doing. I hope the other moms on here will over you the support you will be needing.I know I will.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Quoting lovelove211:

I'm proud of you for leaving. Stay strong. It's best for you an your child. You deserve better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Congratulations!! Telling your story and getting help is a great 1st step. This is not over and will take great will power and the love of yourself and child to get through the rest. Good luck and know you can and have to live without bf!! You can do it!!!
tarakay0417
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Good for you momma! It will be hard but you can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Quoting ColinsMommy12:

You did the right thing! You're strong and you can do this! The hardest part is what you just did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
november117
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Congrats! You did what is best for you and your baby. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)