Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

go ahead and call me stupid (ABUSE)

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I.........

Options:

agree

disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 156

View Results

But if I hit EVER hit a man I would damn well expect them  to hit me back. Women need to stop abusing men then running off crying to the cops when the man gets fed up and knocks them on their asses. (I am not saying violence is OK but I am saying people have a right to defend themselves no matter the sex of the people involved.) equality does NOT mean we can walk all over men!

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (191-198):
Arib107
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mik1of3
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Quoting LoriLou75:

I am so tired of people saying that feminist want to be better then men. That we want to be able to abuse men, demasculate them, tease them (so we can "cry rape") and other such bullshit. Please educate yourselves on what feminism was and is before making typos statements!

Honey, I was a card carrying member of NOW for YEARS...and I quit NOW for that very reason.   It went from equal opportunity for women in the workplace, to men are evil and unecessary.
You need to educate yourself and see what's happening to men and boys because of feminism instead of just swallowing the kool aid.

Read "The War on Boys" by Christina Hoff Sommers. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Poor guy! Dh's ex lept onto his back punching him in the head when he was going down stairs!

Quoting mik1of3:

Quoting Nessie1369:

i knew a guy whose g/f would hit him on a daily basis for about a year cuz she knew he wouldn't hit her back... well, one day he had enough and laid her out, one hit... she deserved it

My husband's ex would do that to him.  She'd swing at him with a motorcycle chain, punch him, throw things at him, and if he didn't react, she'd call the police on HIM and say HE hit her.  My husband is a little guy-only 5'7, and weighs 165 NOW...back then it was 150.  She was pushing 200. 

Talk about someone deserving it...

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

Behindthelense
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Nobody should be hitting anybody. If you were to be hit, male or female, it's called walking away and never returning. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

And that makes you better than the abuser how? YOU WALK AWAY, CALL THE COPS. Otherwise you're just as low as they are. 

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I'll read that, if you read " Full Frontal Feminism" by Jessica Valenti.

Feminism isn't what is hurting men, sexism is.

Quoting mik1of3:

Quoting LoriLou75:

I am so tired of people saying that feminist want to be better then men. That we want to be able to abuse men, demasculate them, tease them (so we can "cry rape") and other such bullshit. Please educate yourselves on what feminism was and is before making typos statements!

Honey, I was a card carrying member of NOW for YEARS...and I quit NOW for that very reason.   It went from equal opportunity for women in the workplace, to men are evil and unecessary.
You need to educate yourself and see what's happening to men and boys because of feminism instead of just swallowing the kool aid.

Read "The War on Boys" by Christina Hoff Sommers. 

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Unless he is trying to defend himself the man has no place to hit a women. "Most" (not all so spare me your stories of how you are stronger than a man) men are stronger than women and can hurt them much easier than a woman could hurt a man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN