Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

go ahead and call me stupid (ABUSE)

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I.........

Options:

agree

disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 156

View Results

But if I hit EVER hit a man I would damn well expect them  to hit me back. Women need to stop abusing men then running off crying to the cops when the man gets fed up and knocks them on their asses. (I am not saying violence is OK but I am saying people have a right to defend themselves no matter the sex of the people involved.) equality does NOT mean we can walk all over men!

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Why are you thinking about this? Just curious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM
that's called assault with a bodily fluid...it's not ok either.

Quoting Anonymous:

More men need to learn to spit on women...IMO it's more degrading than hitting a woman and they can't get in trouble for that! If they hit a woman it's assault...if they spit on her it's okay! If a girl hits a guy she deserves to be spit on.

meparty
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Agree.

EAzizM
by Erica on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Yup. I agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharlieSays
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Agreed. I don't care what sex you are, hit someone and expect to get hit back, period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM

so how would you feel iff a woman tried to kill your son and she was a MUCH more skilled fighter than him so he was unable to restrain her? 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

100% disagree.

My husbands POV, he is also teaching our son: You NEVER EVER lay your hands on a woman. Only pussys and bitches do that.

true story.

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Spitting is assault. If a man spits on me, he better be prepared to be in a hospital, I'm going after him with whatever I find.

Quoting Anonymous:

More men need to learn to spit on women...IMO it's more degrading than hitting a woman and they can't get in trouble for that! If they hit a woman it's assault...if they spit on her it's okay! If a girl hits a guy she deserves to be spit on.

ChanellesMommy
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Neither should happen period. Both should have enough common sense to walk away when things are getting to heated! Violence is preventable in almost every case!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM

this...i know as a mom with a son i definitely dont want no girl to slap my son's face when i dont even do it. i feel that if you can hit a man then you should be able to take a swing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're stupid. Lol just kidding. Idk where I really stand on that isssue. I mean neither party male or female should hit. But if I punched my dh in the face I sure as hell wouldn't expect him to just stand there and not react.

dymondknuckles
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)