Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

go ahead and call me stupid (ABUSE)

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I.........

Options:

agree

disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 156

View Results

But if I hit EVER hit a man I would damn well expect them  to hit me back. Women need to stop abusing men then running off crying to the cops when the man gets fed up and knocks them on their asses. (I am not saying violence is OK but I am saying people have a right to defend themselves no matter the sex of the people involved.) equality does NOT mean we can walk all over men!

Raising 5 kids and married to a Richard!

Desirey 11/03     Xzavier 4/05   Donald 2/06  Dylan 12/08   Arlo 12/10

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM

it's a spin off. A little girl was hitting a boy for weeks on end. the mom took it to the school MANY times and the school did nothing. When he defended himself he got suspended. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Why are you thinking about this? Just curious.

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Retailiation is not defense. People seem to not know the difference.

But if a woman hits a man and he subdues her or deflects her attacks he shouldn't be accused of assault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I agree 100%
Very well worded!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Agreed my cousin has gone to jail 4 times cuz he finally pushed his chick after she broke his nose, punched out his teeth, bruised his side and given him black eyes. It's bull she never gets in trouble for it but I blame him for going back to her everytime.
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:14 AM

lmao.. now we are talking about murder? OBVIOUSLY there is a difference.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

so how would you feel iff a woman tried to kill your son and she was a MUCH more skilled fighter than him so he was unable to restrain her? 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

100% disagree.

My husbands POV, he is also teaching our son: You NEVER EVER lay your hands on a woman. Only pussys and bitches do that.

true story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
BS. If a man gets hit enough times and is fed up completely, he will hit back. That is how things work and women should NOT be surprised when they get knocked on their asses.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

100% disagree.

My husbands POV, he is also teaching our son: You NEVER EVER lay your hands on a woman. Only pussys and bitches do that.

true story.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Acording to you he NEVER should do it? I know guys that take it to the extreeme they would let the girl kill them rather than hit them. (One of which DID die)

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

so how would you feel iff a woman tried to kill your son and she was a MUCH more skilled fighter than him so he was unable to restrain her? 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

100% disagree.

true story.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

This reminds me of a post I saw a little while back where a CMer had been physically and verbally abusing her husband for over a year, then he got drunk recently and she came at him and he threw her into a wall... her friend was all freaking out like "omg you need to leave him, he's an abusive douche, you should call the cops." People called her out on being an abuser and her first response was something like "Well he's stronger than me anyways." Then she got mad she was getting bashed and deleted the post.

Men can be abuse victims, too.

EAzizM
by Erica on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM
It is the same damn thing. One day she might hit him, the next she can come at him with a knife. Should he just let her stab him because he can't defend himself? I don't think so.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

100% disagree.

true story.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I'm so sick of 230 lb abusive men beating the shit out if 110 lb women than lying and saying they hit them first to make themselves look better. But I may be a tad biased.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)