Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As an SM I don't know what to do. WWYD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 129 Replies
We have the SKs 50% of the time. They split their time between both houses.

BM called my SO last week and said can I take the kids to Disneyland on Thursday. (Thursday is our day). And he said no. She said well I'll just take them on on of my days next week. He said no because they belong in school not because it was our day. They also have next Wednesday off, which he suggested she take them then.

I do the school drop offs in the morning on our days because he works early. She wants me to drop them off at her house on Friday morning instead of school where they are supposed to be. He wants me to take them to school. What would you do?

My personal feelings in the matter; I think they need to be in school. now that they are getting older I think school counts more. SS is already having a hard time and SD is In 6th grade. If it was special occasion or something I'd feel different but he does it at least once a month or she tries to at least. If I drip them at school I'll get a tirade from her saying I should give her her kids whenever she wants. But if I don't I'll hear from him that Im not working at part of his team.

Eta:

I was leaning toward saying screw her And take them to school. She's not my partner nor my problem. but I am going against her demands, I means wishes and that's a big no no on here so I figured I'd see what some of you had to say.

And no we aren't married.

And when I posted mobile I didn't hit the anon off thing.

Another edit.

She texted me to ask me to talk to him and talk him in to letting them go. She didn't understand. I told her how I felt as well. She called him yelling because I should have no say. Lol. I don't have a say. But she did open contact with me about the subject. I should've just ignored her. Which would've also gotten some kind of I'm being a bitch response. Oh well.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areyouatroll
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh shit..idk I guess I'd listen to my husband because you are on his time. If she wants to get them from school then she needs to sign them out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM
School. Obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Husband
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
They go to school. Period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meparty
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

take them to school.  She can sign them out, dont let her pin shit on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM
That's why I came up with too. But she's a bitch. Who knows what she will pull while I'm en route with the kids.

Quoting areyouatroll:

Oh shit..idk I guess I'd listen to my husband because you are on his time. If she wants to get them from school then she needs to sign them out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM
That's my obvious answer too.

I just don't want to deal with her and her you should let me have my kids and if you dont I'll call the police blah blah blah.

Quoting sissyboogs:

School. Obviously.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM
4 moms liked this

That's a toughie. Truthfully, I think your husband is being a control freak jerk! Disneyland is a special occasion if you ask me..not a place you go to every day..

Stay out of it. Drop them off at school and if she so chooses to pick them up that's on her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Quoting areyouatroll:

THISSSSS.....

mom2cheesebug
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Drop them off at school. You dont need to please her, but you do need to respect your dhs parenting decisions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN