Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish I wasn't a lesbian.

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:39 AM
  • 150 Replies

I wish I was straight and normal. Ive always been gay and until recently Ive been extremely proud. Now I feel like shit, I feel like im going to hell and/or Im doomed to be alone forever since I cant date men. I cant date men bc they disgust me and even if i try and IVE TRIED, I cant develop feelings..not even as a crush. Im 22 years old and I dont want to defy GOD. But what if GOD isnt upset about it like everyone says. I dont know what to do. I pray for signs and I get nothing. I just wish I was normal, maybe Id be happier.

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Do you have children?

Junesmommy18
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:42 AM
6 moms liked this
What is this normal you speak of?

Be proud of who you are, stop wishing you weren't you. You're your own normal momma.
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manicMOM_DLC
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:42 AM
6 moms liked this

God isn't going to forsake you because you are gay.  He made you who you are.  Embrace it.  Love the world and He will love you to!

cklamour
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to ask because my nosey nature dictates I will. How did you get pregnant if men disgust you?

No one really knows what God thinks of homosexuality. It is said he does not judge, so how can he judge you? Just be true to yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Sorry you're feeling this way :(

(hugs)

I'm sure you will find the woman for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:43 AM
6 moms liked this

Woman stand in line.....I asked if she had kids, lol

Quoting cklamour:

I'm going to ask because my nosey nature dictates I will. How did you get pregnant if men disgust you?

No one really knows what God thinks of homosexuality. It is said he does not judge, so how can he judge you? Just be true to yourself.

cklamour
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL! I want to know toooooooo 😁

Quoting Sassy762:

Woman stand in line.....I asked if she had kids, lol

Quoting cklamour:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbie.alder
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Honey God still loves you! He made you exactly how you are, don't worry! He's not going to reject you :0)

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Don't be ashamed of who you are. If you are a lesbian then so be it, you can't change the way you feel. There is nothing wrong with it and you are bot going to Hell.
sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Please message me, I have something that may help you... I have recently studied biblical studies, and I have learned more than I ever did thru churches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN