Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I wasn't a lesbian.

Posted by   + Show Post

I wish I was straight and normal. Ive always been gay and until recently Ive been extremely proud. Now I feel like shit, I feel like im going to hell and/or Im doomed to be alone forever since I cant date men. I cant date men bc they disgust me and even if i try and IVE TRIED, I cant develop feelings..not even as a crush. Im 22 years old and I dont want to defy GOD. But what if GOD isnt upset about it like everyone says. I dont know what to do. I pray for signs and I get nothing. I just wish I was normal, maybe Id be happier.

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM

shhhh jesus told her so.........

Quoting Anonymous:

Look broad,cut the sh*t. If you can imagine sleeping with women and are ok with it,then you are in the closet (lesbian) or bisexual at the least. Im a straight woman and no i never make a choice to sleep with men and have absolutly zero temptation to sleep with any woman. Im sure lesbians have zero temptations to sleep w men and they do not make a choice to be attracted to other women,they just are. Straight women do not choose to be attracted to men,we just are

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

I can't resist, I have to respond.

Actually, I used to be a very sexual person. And you know nothing about me, so don't pretend as if you do, that's silly. Lmbo.

Settle down, lol.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

And again, it's because of cuntastic bitches like yourself who hide behind the light and love of Christ, that she feels shitty about herself. 

She WAS WONDERFULLY MADE. And she is perfect just the way she is. She doesn't have fucking cancer, she doesn't need to "overcome" or "beat" anything.

I'll tell you what, you try to overcome your temptation to sleep with men. Beat that and become a full on lesbian. If it's a choice it should be super easy. Just as soon as you've done licked some hairy snatches, come back and tell us that you've proven that it's a choice.

Until then, take your hate and shove it right up your ass. Try pulling the stick to the side a  bit, I'm sure it'll open right up. 

annismom10
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:36 PM
It's true that God doesn't make mistakes. Satan is everywhere in this world, that's true, too. But when you feel love, even for a woman, that doesn't feel of the devil, does it? It shouldn't. Love isn't evil. In any form.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I wish I wasn't gay, too. I'm in a relationship with a man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I choose to remain faithful to my dh as well. I am attracted to other men,so if i were tempted to sleep around,that would be the only sexual temptation as i am not attracted to women. If you could see yourself sleeping with women,maybe its bc you are bisexual,but you make the choice to live what you feel is an acceptable life (by society's standards). But the fact still remains that you are bisexual and you didnt choose to be that way,you just happen to be attracted to both men or women,so how can you say OP is choosing to be gay,if she is only attracted to women

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

Hunny, did you not read where I was just called names ^ I get called names almost daily and have gotten 'threats' Lol. Yes, people do make choices to live in a way where they become hated and an outcast, I am proof of that.

Yes, I chose to be straight and yes, I chose to be faithful to my husband in heart and mind. You can control your thoughts and emotions :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Right,b/c ppl choose to be outcast by society and love to be hated,thats why they make a choice to be gay. Did you make a choice to like men? Or is it just natural?

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

It's not an opinion, it's the truth.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Yes. Different.

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

Oh no, it's not that I don't want to be associated with them - I don't think I am better. I am not better than any one person. But I am different.

Quoting Momniscient:

I feel the same way. I don't like being associated as a christian with people who hold opinions like you do.

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

I've been thinking about it for a while - I don't want to be called a Christian anymore, because of "Christians" that I see on this site.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bright.Eyes
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM

You are not attracted to women, because you immediately rejected the idea - You made a choice. Everyone has had a homosexual thought.

I am not sexually attracted to any men, other than my Dh. I am in control. If my Dh and I were to depart, for any reason, I would remain single. I don't ever want to be with any other man.

I am not going to discuss my personal experiences in life. But I will say that I know homosexuality is a choice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I choose to remain faithful to my dh as well. I am attracted to other men,so if i were tempted to sleep around,that would be the only sexual temptation as i am not attracted to women. If you could see yourself sleeping with women,maybe its bc you are bisexual,but you make the choice to live what you feel is an acceptable life (by society's standards). But the fact still remains that you are bisexual and you didnt choose to be that way,you just happen to be attracted to both men or women,so how can you say OP is choosing to be gay,if she is only attracted to women

I turned to Christ and repented my old life. I am in love with Christ. I follow Him and I live out my days for Him. I am saved, loved, healed, regenerated, transformed, sanctified, restored, renewed, changed, holy, and blameless. I am a new creation. I am His.

Bright.Eyes
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM

It feels so good to be different. We were called to be set apart :))

Quoting Momniscient:

Yes. Different.

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

Oh no, it's not that I don't want to be associated with them - I don't think I am better. I am not better than any one person. But I am different.

Quoting Momniscient:

I feel the same way. I don't like being associated as a christian with people who hold opinions like you do.

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

I've been thinking about it for a while - I don't want to be called a Christian anymore, because of "Christians" that I see on this site.

I turned to Christ and repented my old life. I am in love with Christ. I follow Him and I live out my days for Him. I am saved, loved, healed, regenerated, transformed, sanctified, restored, renewed, changed, holy, and blameless. I am a new creation. I am His.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:14 AM
People who are not bisexual,do not choose to be sexually attracted to men or women,they just are. At 1st,I thought you were bisexual,but happened to fall in love with a man and married him. But from what you wrote,it seems that you are a lesbian who happened to fall in love with a man,but still remain sexually attracted to women,but you will not allow yourself to do what you desire bc you feel its wrong. You should also understand that for straight women,there is no attraction to nor temptation to sleep w other women,bisexual women may have this attraction. No matter how much you try to convinve yourself otherwise,you simply will always be attracted to what you natrually are attracted to,so let it be

Quoting Bright.Eyes:

You are not attracted to women, because you immediately rejected the idea - You made a choice. Everyone has had a homosexual thought.

I am not sexually attracted to any men, other than my Dh. I am in control. If my Dh and I were to depart, for any reason, I would remain single. I don't ever want to be with any other man.

I am not going to discuss my personal experiences in life. But I will say that I know homosexuality is a choice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

alwayskk
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

God doesn't exist and if he did, he would love you regardless.

chikita612
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:20 AM
I saw a few posts about what people believe God said, etc... I just want u to know that I too struggled with my sexuality until I researched the facts about what the Bible truly says. I have since determined that God loves me unconditionally, & I no longer fear the haters in this world... For me, I made the choice to ignore my sexuality instead of being who I am mainly because of the "holier than thou" types that try tearing homosexuals apart at the seams! I have dated women for over a year now & never been happier or more comfortable in my own skin... Please check out this site... http://www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.org/biblical_evidence/born_gay.html ... I think u will find it very helpful. Good luck, sweetie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured