Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (81-85):
Marilu_
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Haven't had a problem with him being a picky eater, he likes EVERYTHING I put on
his plate. I rarely give him any sweets and only drink water, milk and juice.
Mistydaze42
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Honey!! yummy!!

Destiny907
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM

The ONLY way for one of the kids here is to give them that Fusion Veg/fruit juice!! OR home-made fruit veggie smoothie!! Others will eat corn and carrots readily, but other veggies have to be covered in cheese.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:57 PM
For my children before they would eat any meal i have to taste and sometimes i have to eat it with them
Childofares
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I tried a lot to get DS to eat veggies. He hates cheese so that was out ans was sooo stubborn. Finally I told mine that if he wants to be Captain America he has to eat veggies(he loves Captain America). We also have the rule in my house that he has to at least try everything on his plate. After trying things, he usually will continue to eat and like most veggies. Except cauliflower. We also double up on V8 sometimes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN