Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!

Cafe Steph
Today at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 85 Replies

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM

broccoli and cheese soup 

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM

start kids eating vegetables early in life , they will continue to like them as they grow DD sure does

Mama_Dolly
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

at first he would eat anything a pureed. now he is starting to eat little bites i give him. I am lucky I dont have an issue

SuperMomma311
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I say, "It's CHICKEN!"

He eats it right up!

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Juice

sburst
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Ds would eat green beans out of the can if I let him. Lol. Just started early with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jasuzha
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I don't have a problem with that. He loves them. He's the least picky eater I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jasuzha
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Mine too.

Quoting sburst:

Ds would eat green beans out of the can if I let him. Lol. Just started early with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I grow vegetables in my garden. I take my grandson out every day so we can watch their progress. Then we pick them together, and I let him watch as I prepare meals. He gets a real kick out of seeing how his food was made and that he gets to participate.

We won't be able to do this in the winter, but we can still cook together, and talk about what goes into the meal. 

rawrmommysaurus
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I hide them in sauces and under cheese.  Althought they are older now so unless I puree them first they usually pick them off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured