Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell us how you get your kids to eat veggies and Green Giant will donate up to $2000!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Click here>>> How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables? to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family and tell us how you get your kids to eat more vegetables.

Green Giant will donate $1 - up to $2000 - to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment.

eating

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Bmama1
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add veggies to a fruit smoothie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:10 PM
They get put in everything. Both boys gobble them up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZAGARIPRUSS
by Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM

well I try to purea them. an put them in something. or buy the baby pura pouchs. an put them in things

HouseMa
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I put the plate in front of them and said eat this.

I don't have picky eaters in my house because I don't tolerate that shit.

cherrywaves21
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:04 PM
He eats whatever veggie I put in front of him. Except for steamed green beans. Hes almost ten months so I expect his taste to narrow to a bunch instead of a ton lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elfling811
by Niki on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM
DD has always been given veggies with meals. It isn't really hard to get her to eat them. However, she was recently too short to ride a ride that she wanted to go on. We had a discussion about how good veggies are for you and they help you grow big and strong.

She actually ASKS for veggies now so she can grow tall enough for the ride...lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:31 PM

puree them and add to everything I can (marinara, mashed potatoes, you name it)

ashleywright88
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I sneak them in food ;)

momsince1989
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I have been lucky in that my kids love their veggies. We just eat them all of the time and I offer them as snacks. They love to dip and there are some very healthy dip recipes out there. Carrots, cut up celery, bell pepper and cucumbers are there favorites. They will eat broccoli raw or steamed with or without cheese sauce. The first time I gave them broccoli was as trees in mashed potatoes, so cute:) that's what they call it "trees"

EbonySnow
by Pinkie Pie on Sep. 29, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I'm lucky my DD actually likes veggies! she asks for them. Her favorites are carrots and corn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN