Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

(update) So I think I may have some ability growing, something new tried to just tap in a few minutes ago!!!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
  • 71 Replies

So I recently learned my son is an indigo child, and a well known medium in the area did a reading for me, and said he partially got his gift from me, his is just way more powerful. She said I have supressed mine. I have been meditating on this daily, and doing the mantras she taught me asking for good spirits to please enter my home, and bad spirits to not be allowed to enter, I say this mantra daily.

Anyway she originally told me both my Grandmas were here, and my Uncle guarding my son. Now I feel like a different presense is here, a new one because I was just watching "What Dreams May Come" a favorite movie of mine, I simply adore it, and when Cuba Gooding Jr. sat down next to Robin Williams to tell him his wife died he said...

"Chris Annie is dead, she killed herself."

And during that line the television (An HD flatscreen so not an old one, a new one) flickered, the picture jumped, and I saw a tall dark shadow, (didn't feel nasty, just couldn't make them out, could only make out their figure, it seemed like a tall man I feel like) standing near the doorway. 

I took a picture of exactly where they appeared. Anybody more experienced want to weigh in? I'm super psyched they are coming to me now, and not just my 19 month old son.

Just so everyone knows I did post this in groups specific to this sort of thing I was just super psyched, and wanted to share here what is new, especially since I have been posting previously about my son being contacted my spirits and such in this group, I figured I would keep updating here as well.

UPDATE---So I figured out after much meditation today it was my friend's mom who died suddenly last year trying to let my friend know she still exists and is watching over her and her son. My friend is skeptic and has been depressed thinking her mom will never see her get married (she is engaged) or see her son who is two months younger than mine grow up. I don't know how I didn't get it right away. Because right away I thought of my friend after it happened, I wanted to call her, then I kept thinking of her all night, and today. I kept thinking of her, and wanting to talk to her. And her mom's name was Linda Anne. Now I see her mom was trying to put the thoughts in my mind to tell her she still exists, after meditating I finally got the message. I am so happy this gift is bring good for others.

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeathersForever
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Beautiful! The veils are lifting and people all over the world are connecting with their natural abilities. It's an exciting time. 

Just be sure you read up on shielding yourself from the lower level energies that are out there as you develop your gift for the good! 

HeathersForever
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:21 AM

The medium that helped me gave me lots of help with the mantras, and I have a friend who makes protection charms as well, next time he is in town I am going to have him make me one just in case. I think the mantras are working for now though.

I really want some more info on who was contacting me tonight, it was such a strange moment for the spirit to interrupt I don't know anybody named Annie other than my Aunt who is still alive, but I do have a friend who I think may have accidentally killed himself. I have not felt him in this house since I moved here, but he used to visit me a lot before I was married, I knew it was him because it had a romantic feeling and he was incredibly in love with me. So I wonder if he finally found his way here...

Quoting Anonymous:

Beautiful! The veils are lifting and people all over the world are connecting with their natural abilities. It's an exciting time. 

Just be sure you read up on shielding yourself from the lower level energies that are out there as you develop your gift for the good! 

Traceyssel
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I can change the weather
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM

There are probably many entities around us all the time. It may take a while to develop your abilities to the point where you can descern who is who. 

Do you have someone who can guide/mentor you in the process? Are you in communication with your own spirit guides? 

I'm not a medium at all myself, but know many gifted people who work with this stuff all the time. 

It's great that you're exploring and developing so you can guide your son. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:43 AM
3 moms liked this
What am I missing in this photo?
HeathersForever
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:46 AM

No I don't have anyone to specifically guide me, I only got the advice I did from a reputable woman in the area who is booked up 3 months straight for me to even see her again. She is sooo busy. She runs a center though, teaches classes, etc, but I think for now I may just get a couple of her cds on meditation which she sells at her center for 10 dollars to enhance you to be able to talk to your own spirit, and angel guides. She is a firm believer in angel guides. I actually am not a christian so I never really believed in "angels" but she said its not as I was interpretting "angels" they are not the traditional christian way. So she said through meditation you can channel angels which is the highest form of channeling, but we also have spirit guides etc. I have been seeing beams of white light around the house too, perhaps those are my angel guides that have been popping up at random? I think I am going to try the deeper meditation.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are probably many entities around us all the time. It may take a while to develop your abilities to the point where you can descern who is who. 

Do you have someone who can guide/mentor you in the process? Are you in communication with your own spirit guides? 

I'm not a medium at all myself, but know many gifted people who work with this stuff all the time. 

It's great that you're exploring and developing so you can guide your son. 

HeathersForever
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:53 AM

hahaha nothing, that is where I saw the guy, (or maybe girl?) I feel it was a guy though. So if there is a gifted reader here usually they can tell something from a photo so I posted one.

Quoting Anonymous:

What am I missing in this photo?

HeathersForever
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Can your boobs sense when it's going to rain? Or wait they can sense when it's already raining!

Quoting Traceyssel:

I can change the weather

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

There are many people out there who can probably help guide you. 

And unfortunately there are a lot of other people with gifts, who use them for "parlour tricks" or whose personalities and spiritual evolution are not at the same level as their gifts. 

The good news is that there's lots and lots of information available, and support. You'll be guided to the right teachers for you. 

No need to get hung up on terminology of all the beings. :) Whatever you call them, I'm sure they're not offended. They're here to guide us but can only help when we ask. Free will and all.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)