Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need advice,,about bad behavior in preschool.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

I would like some parents opinion on this,,,my 4 year old daughter attends head start where I am a bus monior. Luckly the following situation takes place in another class but I still would like some info.  There is a boy who rides the bus and is one of the worst kids I have ever seen. His mouth is filty, He says the F bomb, calls kids F'ers, says nasty words in spanish, tells the other kids he is going to kick their a**, says I am going to go to the bathroom in your B*tt,  chicken or p*ssy, screams at the tops of his lungs on the bus and in the class, doesn't sit still on the bus and undoes his seatbelts, doesn't listen to me or the teachers, takes food at lunch time and dumps the whole bowl on the table or floor, shoves and hits kids, throws things at the other kids, smacks, hits and kicks me (the bus monitor) I have tried over and over to keep him occupied with a notebook and pen and telling him to look for an object out the window but he just rips up the notebook and stabs the pen into it. There is 17 kids in this classroom with two teachers. One of the teachers is ALWAYS occupied by this one child. She has to be or all hell would break lose. My question is would you want your child in this room? Would you want to know what kind of stuff your child is being exposed to? The school is doing nothing to get him out of there. He has been kicked out of at least two different daycares and truthfully the mom is a horrible mom and a young mom. I am so thankful my kid is not in this classroom but I feel as a parent that the other parents should know about this...what do you think??? I also think the school needs to step up, it's not fair to the other kids who are there to learn and have to listen and watch this crap go on everyday...I know if I had the money my kid would NOT be attending Head Start.....

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN