Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Disgust me! Moms at the park sucking away, lips all puckered up from wrapping their lips around those cancer sticks. Grooooss. And what about your kids being subjected to all those cancer causing agents. Quit already! You can't still be oblivious to all the terrible things it does to you!
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I agree!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Agree! I feel so bad for the kids who have to constantly smell like cig smoke.. My dds friend asked if I could wash her clothes at my house bc my dd never smells like her..So sad =(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
MYOFB
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Agree! I feel so bad for the kids who have to constantly smell like cig smoke.. My dds friend asked if I could wash her clothes at my house bc my dd never smells like her..So sad =(

That makes me sad!
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

MYOFB

*kisses*
Mcelly
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I've never noticed that on men either. It seems like its only women, so gross. I'm glad Im not a smoker, but just thinking I'd be getting those wrinkles i would make me stop.

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

Quoting Mcelly:

Have you ever noticed those puckering wrinkles women who smoke get? Ewww.

Haha yes! And it only seems to be the women. I've never seem men with them...

singlemom1208
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Just stepped outside for a cigarette break. At least you didn't go anon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I've been smoke free for nine months now, after smoking for over 20 years. I do not have wrinkles anywhere on my face lol

Quoting Mcelly:

Have you ever noticed those puckering wrinkles women who smoke get? Ewww.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hehehe
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM
4 moms liked this

I find judgemental people the most disgusting of all, especially when the topic is as shallow as "smokers pucker and look stupid". I have more of an issue with crack heads, coke heads, women who introduce their children to every man with a penis who rams her, parents who beat or neglect their children, etc. Get over yourself, there are so many more important issues other than whether or not a person steps to the side of a playground for a cigarette

NunezMom
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I know I about cried but I did confront her parents about it..They agreed to "try" and smoke outside...That made me feel a bit better.

Quoting MooBaaLaLaLa80:

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes me sad!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)