Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BIG AREOLAS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
I have big nipples, or areolas as some people say. Ya know the darker spot of your boob. Mine are huge, and brown. I'm a white girl. My husband says he loves them, but he has to say that or he'll hurt my feelings. I heard a guy on youtube saying big nipples are gross and unattractive. I know you're all women, and don't really have a preference when it comes to boobs (unless you're lesbian or bi), but just give me some input. How do you feel about big nipples?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
As a lesbian I can tell you we have the same mindset as men, boobs are boobs, doesn't matter what they look like lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Or maybe it's aerolas. Idk, either way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Picture please!
hismommy2010
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Mine are exactly as you described... Only Im native american... I had told my husband that I would rather have tiny pink ones... He said, no! He said in his past he has been with women who have had the tiny pink ones and they aren't a turn on for him...

So if your hubby says he likes them, I'd believe him :)

wilesmomma
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM
I have big areolas as well and dh says that's his favorite part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I think only shallow guys care about that. Most guys are just happy to see boobs, period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I am the same as you, I have lost a lot of weight so my boobs have gone down and I dislike having big areolas/nipples now. But. I can't change anything, so oh well. My DH also says he likes them so I guess no big deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I'm sure it's different for everyone, like some people like curly hair and some like green eyes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Mine are a little bigger than a quarter they r brown. I have got good.compliments on them. Big nipples I think are ugly sorry.
Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Most women with naturally big breasts have big areolas. I'd say my nipples are average size. Dh loves my boobs.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)