Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DAMN GIRL DRAMA

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 31 Replies

OK so I'm new on here and already typical girl BS, she said and trolling and oh no you didn'ts....wtf really girls, your lives are really so boring you have to make up drama, damn it. I signed up to vent about daily life with kids and share stories, in hopes of learning something. only thing i learned is SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE......MADE UP BS GIRL DRAMA...YUCK..

by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM
3 moms liked this
Well, if you put liverwurst on a cracker and actually ate it?

Who could blame you for puking your guts out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM
So go find a group better suited to your needs. This is for confessions and drama and Mean Girl shit
acjmjce
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

posted by anon lmfao...point proven

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM

This is kinda the group for drama and mean girls. There are probably other groups that are better suited to what you need.

ididntdoit111
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hun, no matter where you go you'll here a bunch of crap. Indeed, you are right. Some people's lives are boring so they gotta pick at things others say and do. Vent away and ignore the ladies who bitch about what you've posted. And I gotta say, when you post a rant on any site you have to expect a certain amount of disagreement. No matter what you say someone in this big old world is going to dislike it. Keep this in mind : If they don't like what you've written they can choose to  ignore it or comment on it. And if you don't likie what they commented on, you can do the same. Don't lose any sleep over it. It's sure not worth it.

BEXi
by BEXi on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Get out of MC if that's not what you want. This is the most dramatic group on CM.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Go to a different group then.
Sheesh.
Oh no, you all have turned me in to a bitch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmeehan11
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I did nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:53 PM
You want drama,entertainment you go to groups like this. You waNt helpful advice you go to smalker groups. This horse has been beaten enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acjmjce
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

just a observation ladies..... my point was and is....no matter where, we as women can not gather without some sort of drama...thought it was funny.....and proved a point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured