Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting the girls upgraded!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which type of implants would you get?

Options:

Silicone

Saline

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 90

View Results

So, I have finally made the decision to finally get a Breast Augmentation and a Breast Lift and I am beyond excited. After breastfeeding, losing over 75+lbs, I'm currently 100lbs less than my max weight, and the fact that I have tubular breasts, see here for more info on tubular breasts --> http://www.sanfranciscoplasticsurgeryblog.com/tubular-breasts-and-plastic-surgery-walnut-creek-san-francisco-east-bay-area/

my girls have been defeated...or deflated...nonetheless.. I decided to put a spring in their step, and get them upgraded. I literally have nothing except nipples. I run alot and I don't even need a sports bra. I just wear a compression tank and so I have a chest like a boy :( ..actually we were joking around one time and my husband said he had bigger breasts than me.. of course he retracted the statement and apologized profusely, but sadly it's true.

So, the reason I'm here is to get some input from those who have already gotten an augmentation or are thinking about getting an augmentation. Silicone or Saline?

I'm getting a submuscular implant, because I literally have no breast tissue..with either a moderate or a moderate + profile..

Thanks in advance!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommy5912:

I have saline and love them!!!

Really!!  Do you have any issues with the rippling and/or sloshing I heard can happen?

nope never had any issues with them

marihla
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM

My mom got saline, and she always commented on how natural they look and feel.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Silicone. Im in the same boat extremeweightloss and severe tubular deformity.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I want new boobs sooooo bad! I hate my little ones. But dh says they are perfect and won't let me spend that kind of money. LOL

LOL!  I asked my husband to tell me what he really thought, and he pretty much agreed with me... I think we both miss the breasts I had when breastfeeding :( lol

marihla
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine too. This is the only time I've had boobs and they're made of milk :(

Quoting ShesALady:

I want mine done so bad! I'm pregnant right now though. This will be my third and my third time breastfeeding. My boobs suck. I can't wait to get mine done.

Crashmonster1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I have saline and they do slosh I like them I went for the low profile wider ones just for a more natural look I also had a lift.  I love my boobs if I could have afforded the Silicone I would have went silicone just for the natural feel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Silicone. Im in the same boat extremeweightloss and severe tubular deformity.

Did you have to get a lift as well because of the deformity?

4noodles4me
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Thank you, yes Silicone cost more but I just think it depends on your body and what look your going for. To me Silicone just looks more natural

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 4noodles4me:

I was literally flat after breast feeding two kids, I had Silicone. Love mine and so does DF lol.
Mine were 6 grand, best money I ever spent. Btw when they say lay flat on your back DO IT, I didnt and two days later, Ouch

You look amazing!!    When I breastfed I had D's and now I have what I call an A- lol.  The doctor I'm going to charges $4600 for saline and an extra $1000 for silicone, which includes the lift.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maisy08
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Also My hubby said I couldn't have them but they were for me not him so my mom took me to and from the surgery but he has loved them since I got them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Quoting Maisy08:

Also My hubby said I couldn't have them but they were for me not him so my mom took me to and from the surgery but he has loved them since I got them.

LOL!  Go you!!!     My husband says that he is paying for unlimited access and that I better not get between him and the twins lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)