Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting the girls upgraded!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which type of implants would you get?

Options:

Silicone

Saline

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 90

View Results

So, I have finally made the decision to finally get a Breast Augmentation and a Breast Lift and I am beyond excited. After breastfeeding, losing over 75+lbs, I'm currently 100lbs less than my max weight, and the fact that I have tubular breasts, see here for more info on tubular breasts --> http://www.sanfranciscoplasticsurgeryblog.com/tubular-breasts-and-plastic-surgery-walnut-creek-san-francisco-east-bay-area/

my girls have been defeated...or deflated...nonetheless.. I decided to put a spring in their step, and get them upgraded. I literally have nothing except nipples. I run alot and I don't even need a sports bra. I just wear a compression tank and so I have a chest like a boy :( ..actually we were joking around one time and my husband said he had bigger breasts than me.. of course he retracted the statement and apologized profusely, but sadly it's true.

So, the reason I'm here is to get some input from those who have already gotten an augmentation or are thinking about getting an augmentation. Silicone or Saline?

I'm getting a submuscular implant, because I literally have no breast tissue..with either a moderate or a moderate + profile..

Thanks in advance!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Replies (81-90):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Why alter your body your boobs are part of who you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elijahsmommy924
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM
You can have mine lol i want to cut mine off
mommaslilmen
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Ill be getting saline in a couple years when I'm done bf this naby since we are done having kids. My poor tatas are just flat after my youngest...and df and I are just loving these prego tatas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I went from a C cup down to being able to join the itty bitty titty commitee. 

How long do the implants last for? 

Quoting mommy425906:

I didn't even bf my lo's & I still lost all 'bounce' & volume! Now they look completed deflated. It was just from the weight I gained & then lost during pregnancies. (That's why I always think its so funny when women say they don't want to bf because it will ruin their boobs. I'm proof even if you don't they still won't look the same!)

Quoting kansasmom1978:

omg when i nursed my dd i was a good size C cup. Then I shrunk to a itty bitty A. And no matter what I do I have such pointy boobs that it looks like I could cut glass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I want new boobs sooooo bad! I hate my little ones. But dh says they are perfect and won't let me spend that kind of money. LOL

LOL!  I asked my husband to tell me what he really thought, and he pretty much agreed with me... I think we both miss the breasts I had when breastfeeding :( lol

mommy425906
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Lucky you!

Quoting kansasmom1978:

My boobs look the same now as they did before I BF. They were just a lot bigger while I BF. No sagging and no stretch marks here.

Quoting mommy425906:

I didn't even bf my lo's & I still lost all 'bounce' & volume! Now they look completed deflated. It was just from the weight I gained & then lost during pregnancies. (That's why I always think its so funny when women say they don't want to bf because it will ruin their boobs. I'm proof even if you don't they still won't look the same!)

Quoting kansasmom1978:

omg when i nursed my dd i was a good size C cup. Then I shrunk to a itty bitty A. And no matter what I do I have such pointy boobs that it looks like I could cut glass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I want new boobs sooooo bad! I hate my little ones. But dh says they are perfect and won't let me spend that kind of money. LOL

LOL!  I asked my husband to tell me what he really thought, and he pretty much agreed with me... I think we both miss the breasts I had when breastfeeding :( lol

Stephanie329
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I have saline. Silicone gives a more natural look if that's what you're going for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:22 PM
My only advice is, don't go big....a perky c cup at the most.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Why alter your body your boobs are part of who you are?

That is a valid question!  I'm doing so, because I have a deformity that causes mine to look abnormal and it makes me extremely self-conscience, especially when undressing in front of my husband.  In addition to the deformity, I've also lost a lot of weight.  I was up to 250+lbs in high school, dropped to 200lbs around college, went up to 264lbs when pregnant with my son, 230lbs after he was born and now I'm down to 155lbs.  So, in addition to the deformity, my breasts don't have ANY volume and without Victoria's Secret I would have nothing lol.  So, to me, it's like I'm "fixing" my breasts so that they can be normal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Quoting mommy425906:

There is a group about breast implants, you should check it out ....

http://www.cafemom.com/group/9282

Thank you!

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM
How can u tell which ones to get? I want to do this after I'm done bfing DD. I am a 36F right now but will likely go back to my normal 34D , I waNt a small DD

Quoting .gumdrop.:

Yeah, I didn't like the year shaped... I mean I wanted them to look nice out of a bra, not natural lol. And they were nice and full on top and it looked awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

What profile did you get? High? 

Quoting .gumdrop.:

I got memory gel silicon , and even women couldnt tell they were fake.

Feels so real us saline pops and wrinkles if you don't go under the muscle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN