Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

customer complaint. seriously?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have had some really awkward customer complaints to han dle. but this one isn't even worth a call back to the guy. he dropped off his truck and decided to leave his trash inside the truck. he already signed ppwk stating he will bring it back as clean as he got it. I dnt mind cleaning windows. sweeping up dirt or mopping up. however he is a grown ass man who already had his mom pay for the truck and he needed a friend to rent it bc he had no license. now he's trying to leave me to clean up after him.. so I picked up the trash and gave it to him to throw away. pointed to the trash can. I walk inside the office then come back out and find his trash sitting outside in my lot. I caught him as he was backing..wait. as his friend was backing out of the lot. I walked over he rolled the window down I handed him his trash and told him that he was rude to do that then walked off... now I have a complaint filed against me??? lmao... he said he will never do business with me again.

but really? all I did was give him back his trash...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Still not the right thing to do imo when working in cs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I'd have just thrown it away.  He was wrong, but doing what you did would be considered bad customer service, even if his just desserts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

so I'm supposed to be everyones bitch?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Did I say that? I work im cs and if I did that I would have a right up.

would it have killed you to just pick it up and throw it away? He is an inconsiderate jerk. Big deal

Thats the way the world turns

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

so I'm supposed to be everyones bitch?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I could have just charged hi
m a cleaning fee and been done with it. true. but damn when I seen he just left it sitting outside.. im just sick of ppl ruining my lot when we work so damn hard to keep it nice. guess I should say its a pet peeve of mine.. lok
casah4
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I understand your annoyance with this guy, but I can understand the complaint. That was very unprofessional.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I get why your annoyed. but I know that you know that I know that you know better. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I could have just charged hi

m a cleaning fee and been done with it. true. but damn when I seen he just left it sitting outside.. im just sick of ppl ruining my lot when we work so damn hard to keep it nice. guess I should say its a pet peeve of mine.. lok
URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Next time just charge the fee. When that person flips out to common you can say your following policy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

guess I should coffees its not the first time I've had someone pick up their trash that they left laying in my lot. probably won't be the last time either. and I thank every person who comes inside and asks if they can throw their trash away. I had one guy leave a crap ton of stuff outside in front of our dumpster because it was full. boxes rugs a freakin toilet. yeah.. he came back with a truck to take all of it away after I spoke with him about it. shits just rude.
happy41ce
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:37 PM

he may have been a dickhead but you let him get to you when you gave him the trash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN