Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f*ck ^#&$(%&#@)($&^)&^T opinions please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

SOOOOO dh's best friend was over all day about a month ago and i gave him cigarettes alll day, because he didnt have any, and then at the end of the night i gave him one, and went into my bedroom. i overhear dh's friend telling dh "i need another cigarette bro!" RIGHT after. 

maenwhile im snuggled in bed with them lol. and dh comes in and asks me where they are, i tell him his friend seriously cant have anymore today, he can wait til tomorrow or go get his own. THEN dh's friend BUSTS into the bedroom, RIPS the blanket off me and stands by our bed cussing me out and telling me how selfish I am and im not his real friend etc etc...just wow. all dh did was say "calm down bro"

my dh is awesome, best i've ever had but IMO he DEFINITELY needs to stand up to his friends better than that if they are treating me that way.

ps dd was at my parents so she wasnt a part of this at all....

his friend has come over other times and every time ends up yelling at me or calling me names and calling dh "whipped". UMMMM dont get me wrong i CAN be a bitch sometimes but he is in MY house, and he should show some respect, no?

How should I talk about this with dh? I dont want to tell him that they cant be friends but i want him to stand up for me. he does at any other time necessary but just not with this one friend of his...

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM

*dd is never around for these altercations

L.sands
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Tell him to defend you or his friend can't come over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:30 PM

i dont wan tto ban his friends but DAMN! he shouldve said something wtf...

Quoting L.sands:

Tell him to defend you or his friend can't come over.

0Kit0
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Coming in your bedroom was out of line. He's going to have to keep his friends in check or not there at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikibix
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I am beyond shocked at your post! I cannot believe anyone would treat someone like that and still be in your lives.  You need to stand up for yourself most definately and your dh should not want to be friends with anyone who would treat his family member with such disrespect.  That person would not be welcome in my home ever again.

DazeDelights
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Fuck that if your man won't stand up for you then you have a major problem. What if sone stranger did that to you what would he do? As for the.friend curse his ass out then kick him out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seksen
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I would have personally gotten out of bed and hit him in the face for coming into my room in the first place. Then I would have packed my shit and walked out and told my DH when he can stand up for his wife and be a man then I would come back. That shit would not fly in my home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Quit smoking. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You just say "If he can't show me more respect in my own home, then he can't come over here. I don't want to be around him. You are more than welcome to go to his house or to spend time else where with him though. I would never tell you who you can or can't be friends with".

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM

What a freeloader! Tell him to stay away and buy his own cigarettes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured