Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*ck ^#&$(%&#@)($&^)&^T opinions please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

SOOOOO dh's best friend was over all day about a month ago and i gave him cigarettes alll day, because he didnt have any, and then at the end of the night i gave him one, and went into my bedroom. i overhear dh's friend telling dh "i need another cigarette bro!" RIGHT after. 

maenwhile im snuggled in bed with them lol. and dh comes in and asks me where they are, i tell him his friend seriously cant have anymore today, he can wait til tomorrow or go get his own. THEN dh's friend BUSTS into the bedroom, RIPS the blanket off me and stands by our bed cussing me out and telling me how selfish I am and im not his real friend etc etc...just wow. all dh did was say "calm down bro"

my dh is awesome, best i've ever had but IMO he DEFINITELY needs to stand up to his friends better than that if they are treating me that way.

ps dd was at my parents so she wasnt a part of this at all....

his friend has come over other times and every time ends up yelling at me or calling me names and calling dh "whipped". UMMMM dont get me wrong i CAN be a bitch sometimes but he is in MY house, and he should show some respect, no?

How should I talk about this with dh? I dont want to tell him that they cant be friends but i want him to stand up for me. he does at any other time necessary but just not with this one friend of his...

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (11-18):
L.sands
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Well it's happened more than once, so you need to put your foot down. No one should disrespect you like that in your home and your dh shouldn't allow it either. Perhaps a warning? One more time and he is no longer allowed in your home.

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont wan tto ban his friends but DAMN! he shouldve said something wtf...

Quoting L.sands:

Tell him to defend you or his friend can't come over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:41 PM
He wouldn't have been allowed into my home after the FIRST time he pulled some shit like that, but that's just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jean8282
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM

just tell him you dont like the way his friend talks to you.

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Its your house too. Since you have already been named bitch, you might as well start being one. Tell him yourself he can't come over and if dh doesn't like it, tell him he should take care of his dirty work. Either he will start standing up for you or the friends will continue to talk smack, they just won't be at your house doing it
TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Why is he friends with this guy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM
That dude wouldn't step foot in my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:48 PM

i was in a similar position... (before our dd was born) We let a friend of dfs stay with us for a night n all night he kept asking for cigs Well me n df went to bed n he comes into our room (we were both sleeping n i sleep naked) n stood over our bed until we woke up n asked for another one needless to say my df went off on him..... Your dh should have stuck up for u n sad something

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM
If my dh was that pussy-fide by his own friends, I'd knock his friend out my damn self. Screw talking to my dh at that point. No one has any right to treat me like that as a guest in MY home. I'd give his friend a piece of my mind, and then my dh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)