Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe he just left me..... ***NEW UPDATE***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So... we have to be out of our house tomorrow. We were planning to move out of state and it fell through after our landlord rented our house out. We just found out we werent moving out of state a week ago and havn't been able to find a new place to live. I finally found one but dh didn't "approve" even though it was only a month to month. He wen to the ladys house and demanded the money I gave her back... then he came home, threw me the money and took off and said "good luck figuring it all out on your own." This was 6 hours ago. So now im stuck with 2 kids, a whole house to find a storage unit for and to get into a truck, no husband, no help and im freaking out! Im a SAHM!

UPDATE

He just sent me this text message. Guarentee you he was sitting at the back window and heard me talking to his aunt and thinks it was a guy lol. 

"my battery flashing cuz its about dead and im cold as hell walking around and im going to stop and check online and if there any number i dont know i put it in computer to check it out and if any guy names come up you can leave all my stuff there and I change my number and i give up rights to the kids and we can get a divorce"

uhhhh ok hun go ahead and check the phone records, the only people ive talked to is YOUR family trying to get help and my friends trying to get help and my parents... now hes threatening giving up rights? wtf!!!

**2nd UPdate**

So his aunt came over this morning and had a talk with him. He has a sex offender charge from when he was 18, it was something stupid with his cousin and she said him and his brother did this but they never did, she even dropped charges because she admitted she was lying but the state pressed charges. She has even told me it was a big lie. Well anyway I guess why he gave the keys back was because the place is within 500 feet of a park and he could go back to jail (I didn't know he couldnt live by a park or be at a school!) He left because he was really upset that hes "failed his family" and supposidly said that about the kids because he feels like they deserve better... now i dont know what to do, hes in tears and I dont know what to say to him. He is a damn good dad usually other than this stunt...

*NEW UPDATE

Well its completely done with him, I found a lot of holes in his story and when I confronted hiim about them he didn't have anything to say, so I contacted his aunt whome I speak to on occasion and then I went to bed at like 10. Well at 4 this morning I woke up to him backing up his bags saying he was done and I can go find someone who I dont need to be concerned to have the kids around... he drained our account, left me with zero gas, $2 in our account and we JUST SIGNED a year lease on friday and I dont make enough to pay it on my own and I want to go to my moms. I'm wondering if my landlord would give me any money back

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

God your husband is a huge douche. I hope you don't take him back.

mom21boyn3girls
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I try not to break down in front of my babies, but sometimes it just all overwhelms me to the point I feel like I'm having a break down. My kids will say momma don't cry, are you ok, what's wrong then of course they cry so I pull myself together. Oh my God, my Jesus & my church that i've been a member at since I was 2 yrs old has helped me in my trying times. Just when I think I want to give up Jesus steps in.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM
What an ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
benandarasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Quoting opal10161973:

I wouldn't even worry about his shit.  I would pack mine and the kids and that is all.  Especially, since this is not the first time he has pulled this BS. 

You are being too nice to him.  Slap him in the face with a reality check that he desperately needs.  If he wants to leave, fine, but you need to be done with this behavior.  He is an ADULT, not a child and his 'fits' of selfishness need to stop.  I know you love him, but he is sucking the life out of you and hurting the kids in the process.  Someone needs to stop him and you get to be the one.  I'm sorry he did this to you.  I really am. 

You need to make him responsible for his choices and not take him back.  Tell him it's done and you are done.  You and the kids deserve better than to be treated this way. 

File for divorce and see it through. 

One day, you will find a man, not a man-child, to be with and you will wonder why you put up with his crap for so long.  It doesn't have to be a dream, it can be your reality, but it won't be easy and it won't be soon.

Right now, just concentrate on the move and let the breakdown happen later, when you are settled.  Just push it into the back of the closet in your head for right now and do what you need to do for you and the kids to survive.  THAT is what you need to do.

Believe me, I have been there.  Hell, I have been in worse spots than that.  You can DO this!  You WILL do this!  Guess what else?  You will be fine!  You will be better than fine because you will no longer have the weight of worry that he will leave again.  All that weight will be off of your shoulders and you will finally be free of it.  Now, THAT is something to look forward to, isn't it?

GL and keep us posted. 

You my dear are awesome & very encouraging! :-D
Live, Laugh, Love :-}
opal10161973
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Takes one to know one.  LOL

Quoting benandarasmom:

Quoting opal10161973:

I wouldn't even worry about his shit.  I would pack mine and the kids and that is all.  Especially, since this is not the first time he has pulled this BS. 

You are being too nice to him.  Slap him in the face with a reality check that he desperately needs.  If he wants to leave, fine, but you need to be done with this behavior.  He is an ADULT, not a child and his 'fits' of selfishness need to stop.  I know you love him, but he is sucking the life out of you and hurting the kids in the process.  Someone needs to stop him and you get to be the one.  I'm sorry he did this to you.  I really am. 

You need to make him responsible for his choices and not take him back.  Tell him it's done and you are done.  You and the kids deserve better than to be treated this way. 

File for divorce and see it through. 

One day, you will find a man, not a man-child, to be with and you will wonder why you put up with his crap for so long.  It doesn't have to be a dream, it can be your reality, but it won't be easy and it won't be soon.

Right now, just concentrate on the move and let the breakdown happen later, when you are settled.  Just push it into the back of the closet in your head for right now and do what you need to do for you and the kids to survive.  THAT is what you need to do.

Believe me, I have been there.  Hell, I have been in worse spots than that.  You can DO this!  You WILL do this!  Guess what else?  You will be fine!  You will be better than fine because you will no longer have the weight of worry that he will leave again.  All that weight will be off of your shoulders and you will finally be free of it.  Now, THAT is something to look forward to, isn't it?

GL and keep us posted. 

You my dear are awesome & very encouraging! :-D

annismom10
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a plan sister. Follow through. And after reading more replies, i still agree with my first reply- do not take that scumbag back! Always leaves? Arrested for not paying child support? Insists he won't pay it? Jerk jerk jerk!!

Quoting Anonymous:

luckily I have saved up 2000 dollars (this isn't the first time he's pulled a stunt like this). Sooo Im thinking since I dont have a job that i'll take the kids, go to my parents house, put everything in storage exept our clothes, some of their toys etc, get a job by my parents and save up. at least the 2000 will pay my bills (car payment and phone) until I find a job

Quoting beerebelly:

Where are you going to go??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM
For fucks sakes, doesn't anyone pick decent men to lay down with? You can't tell me that he used to be a stellar human being. A lot of these posts irritate the fuck out of me because the shit you ladies post comes right down to a character flaw that's always been there in the guy but you go and make babies anyway. Nice!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Exactly! Some peoples are as$holes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um yeah, because something like this would NEVER happen to a working mom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet another sahm with no back up plan and a sob story. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

1. Call the lady back and see if she will still rent it to you.
2. Call friends/family or movers and get your stuff together
3. Leave his shit on the lawn and tell him where he can find it.
4. Resist the urge to bust him over the head.

don't resist. "slip" while you're holding a lamp and throw/watch it fall out of your hands and hit him upside the head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

your man had babies with a lowdown dirty woman...poor guy

Quoting Anonymous:

For fucks sakes, doesn't anyone pick decent men to lay down with? You can't tell me that he used to be a stellar human being. A lot of these posts irritate the fuck out of me because the shit you ladies post comes right down to a character flaw that's always been there in the guy but you go and make babies anyway. Nice!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)