Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

obama....romney..does it matter?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:33 AM
  • 17 Replies
Either way we are screwed. We will never see the end of this debt nor will our children. these people are more concerned with lining their pockets then they are about fixing our economy among many other things. Its too bad. We used to one of the most powerful countries in the world. Now we are a worldwide joke. Good luck ladies....we are all going to need it... no matter who you vote for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mamarazzi
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:33 AM
ROMNEY2012.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Canada 2013! Haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Yes, but if we limit the time they are in office to one term, maybe we can do some damage control.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Obama 2012!
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Not likely...SCOTUS seats are coming open...

Quoting motherslove82:

Yes, but if we limit the time they are in office to one term, maybe we can do some damage control.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Gary Johnson 2012
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorenska
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Agreed, one shot and you're out. I'm no Obama fan and he scares the bejesus out of me, he's made congress irrelevant....anytime he doesn't get his way, he just whips out that Executive Order pen and makes it so. I truly fear for how he'll behave when he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected. I also agree that our debt is so out of control that I'm not sure anyone can fix it, but I firmly believe we cannot take 4 more years like the last 4, something has got to give.

Quoting motherslove82:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, hell yes it matters.

This is the first time I have ever felt that it actually mattered who took office.

Romney scares the absolute SHIT out of me, even more than Palin and no, I'm not joking.

With everything Obama has done, I'm kind of in shock that people could say he hasn't done anything good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Yes it matters, Obama will devastate our country if he's re-elected

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:41 AM

I agree with you 100%. I love how everyone is whining about how the "republican congress won't let him accomplish anything". He had a democratic congress for the first two years and, in theory, could have done whatever he wanted. It's Congresses job to provide checks and balances. It is there JOB to stop him. And he still does what he wants - despite what congress wants, despite what most Americans want. It's disgusting. He needs to go, because I am also concerned with what he will do when he is not kissing butt for reelection.

Quoting lorenska:

Agreed, one shot and you're out. I'm no Obama fan and he scares the bejesus out of me, he's made congress irrelevant....anytime he doesn't get his way, he just whips out that Executive Order pen and makes it so. I truly fear for how he'll behave when he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected. I also agree that our debt is so out of control that I'm not sure anyone can fix it, but I firmly believe we cannot take 4 more years like the last 4, something has got to give.

Quoting motherslove82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN