Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid f****** MIL! -UPDATE- **PICS ON PG 15!** *SMALL UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 440 Replies
5 moms liked this
I am 31 weeks pregnant,With twin boys.We have the nursery painted baby blue and a light brownish color.The theme is monkeys! Its all set up the way we wanted,decorated with their names painted on the wall with little sayings and nursery rhymes..When I came home today Dh's bat shit crazy mother took everything out of the nursery,painted one wall lemon yellow,3 walls dark brown and the door light brown then tried to cover the yellow with brown! *UPDATE* DH is out of town till wednesday so he told me to call the cops and press charges.He called his brother to come change the locks.We did NOT give her a key she took it from my SIL.The cops took pictures and told me to keep receipts for everything.DH,BIL and SIL will be redoing the room this week.DH wants nothing to do with her and is giving her an eviction notice (she rents a house from us) she has paid rent ONCE in 7 months. **Update** The day after she got out of jail my great dane was hit by a truck,her truck.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitchen.ninja
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Why was she in your house alone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreMom523
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Do you live in her house or your own?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM
o.O

Where do you live?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM
4 moms liked this
Sorry I shouldve added,our first child is 2.This little feud started when I was pregnant with our first child and she told everyone that i was faking.With my current pregnancy she swore up and down I was just saying i was pregnant to "fix" our relationship....

Im going to fucking shoot her and feed her to my dogs!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Uh...beat her? I would!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you call the cops for defacing your property (sp?) and what does your husband SO say about all of that? Plus how did she even et in the room and have time to do that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I shouldve added,our first child is 2.This little feud started when I was pregnant with our first child and she told everyone that i was faking.With my current pregnancy she swore up and down I was just saying i was pregnant to "fix" our relationship....

Im going to fucking shoot her and feed her to my dogs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FitMom2025
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I'd be done with her.  That is ridiculous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM
She comes over and makes herself at home whenever she feels like it!

We are in the process of having the locks changed (well I am,DH doesnt know yet).

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Why was she in your house alone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:22 PM
10 moms liked this

FUCKING KILL HER!! OMG! That would piss me off. I would tell the boyfriend that his mom is no longer allowed back in the home and if he doesn't like it, then he can pack his bags! That's crossing the line BIG TIME, IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:22 PM

If this were me, she'd never set foot in our house again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)