Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Like if you agree

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
-Quote in replies thus was meant for the mommy wars silly things but thus us going to ugly so im deleting

Seriously ladies can't this quote be applied to a circumstance you can relate to? The mother in law whose anti Breastfeeding or thinks organic is made up or vise versa ect ect ect Not mind your own business if you see a kid being bullied ect some of you are so dramatic it's silly... It's a good quote that thought if share nothing more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MylittlePea
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:42 PM
7 moms liked this
I'm anti lots of things. Anti bullying, pedophilia, abuse of all kinds, debt, adultery, lies, genocide. Some of those things might not be my business, but minding your own business is not always the compassionate or humane thing to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Some of us care about society as a whole, and are anti-things that are bringing us down. 

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I'm anti stupid people. not ignorant people, they don't know better, but stupid means to know better and do the wrong thing anyway. Can we please shot the stupid people? I promise, it will make the world a better place.
MylittlePea
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM
It wasnt intended for anti world hunger or anything

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

I'm anti lots of things. Anti bullying, pedophilia, abuse of all kinds, debt, adultery, lies, genocide. Some of those things might not be my business, but minding your own business is not always the compassionate or humane thing to do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM
That's not what it says though.

Quoting MylittlePea:

It wasnt intended for anti world hunger or anything

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Love Betty! I agree with her

Quoting MylittlePea:

RLT2
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

If everyone just "minded their own business" the world would become a fucking free for all of pedophiles, rapists and racists. Sometimes, you just gotta mind everyone's business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN