Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you buy school lunch for your kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You really can't take five minutes to fix your child a more nutritus meal?

Have you seen the crap they serve at school?  It's disgusting and fattenning.  It's no surprise that child obesity is on the rise. 

Make your kids a sandwhich for the love of god.

Hm.  This went kind of how I expected it to. 

So far, we have people picking at the spelling/grammar (btw, it physically HURT me to type like that)..

Those making excuses for their kids eating lunch at school "once a month" which tells me that they do feel that there is some truth to what I said, no matter how ridiculous it was. 

People claiming not to give a fuck what some troll on CM thinks, but taking the time to post that anyway.

And we've got at least 15 of the "opinions are like assholes" comments. 

Why do you care so much what one ANONYMOUS person on CM thinks (or claims to think) about how you feed your kids?  This post was complete and utter bullshit and you still got all up in arms with the mob mentality.  Face it.  Sometimes we just love to argue for the sake of arguing.  

This is a lovely little experiment.   And entertaining!   

I love you people.    You do crack me up. 

I'll give you fifty e-bucks if you can tell me who I am.

Correction:  Please don't guess who I am.  You're all a little psycho over this shit.  If you did guess, I'd probably wake up with a severed horse's head next to me in bed one morning.   Sheesh.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

MMMMMM

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM
3 moms liked this

You're

Nutritious

Fattening

If you're going to complain at least get it right.

One more sandwich!

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Learn to spell then you can comment on the choices others make
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
This.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

good for you, our school has great lunch options.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

I dont believe in god, so my child can eat school lunch if he wants. =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Maybe op needs to pack herself an extra lunch & go to school with her kids instead of bashing other moms on CM. Apparently she can't spell for shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

"nutritus" and "sandwhich"...really?!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I had something similar typed out. Lol.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

You really can't take five SECONDS and hit spell check....

Quoting Anonymous:

You really can't take five minutes to fix your child a more nutritus meal?

Have you seen the crap they serve at school?  It's disgusting and fattenning.  It's no surprise that child obesity is on the rise. 

Make your kids a sandwhich for the love of god.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
I make lunch for 3 kids, but my oldest prefers to buy lunch. Am I still lazy? If my oldest was my only child, would I be lazy then?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

we qualify for free lunch and breakfast at school, so might as well take advantage of it. plus my son's school serves really good food. I sometimes join him for breakfast and lunch during the week. not all schools serve bad food. I will add tho he doesn't eat there everyday. there are times here and there he doesn't like what they are serving and wants to bring his own lunch. but for the most part he eats at school. and isn't even close to being overweight.

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
9 moms liked this
Yeah, I have seen the lunches. I volunteer quite often. How horrible for them to have grilled chicken, green beans, a whole grain roll, mashed potatoes and strawberries and a banana in one meal. Not to mention that horrible salad bar with fresh lettuce, carrots, peppers, cucumbers and tomato. Shame on them. I should just pack her a bologna sandwich, ravioli and a pudding cup.
And yes, this is what is served at their school. Salad bar is always available as well. And the kids love the food.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)