Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you buy school lunch for your kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You really can't take five minutes to fix your child a more nutritus meal?

Have you seen the crap they serve at school?  It's disgusting and fattenning.  It's no surprise that child obesity is on the rise. 

Make your kids a sandwhich for the love of god.

Hm.  This went kind of how I expected it to. 

So far, we have people picking at the spelling/grammar (btw, it physically HURT me to type like that)..

Those making excuses for their kids eating lunch at school "once a month" which tells me that they do feel that there is some truth to what I said, no matter how ridiculous it was. 

People claiming not to give a fuck what some troll on CM thinks, but taking the time to post that anyway.

And we've got at least 15 of the "opinions are like assholes" comments. 

Why do you care so much what one ANONYMOUS person on CM thinks (or claims to think) about how you feed your kids?  This post was complete and utter bullshit and you still got all up in arms with the mob mentality.  Face it.  Sometimes we just love to argue for the sake of arguing.  

This is a lovely little experiment.   And entertaining!   

I love you people.    You do crack me up. 

I'll give you fifty e-bucks if you can tell me who I am.

Correction:  Please don't guess who I am.  You're all a little psycho over this shit.  If you did guess, I'd probably wake up with a severed horse's head next to me in bed one morning.   Sheesh.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (41-50):
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM
School lunches aren't that bad. I miss school pizza! Lol and their breakfast corn dogs. Yummy!!!
Ds isn't in school yet but I'm sure what we'll do is get a menu and if he doesn't like what's on the menu, I'll make his lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 AM

poietes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Meh my children are as far from obese as you can get. We buy them slims and still have to adjust the helkk out of the waist line. Dh and I grew up on school lunches and are no more wirse for the wear. Bess,ide what I could actually pack and send safely is very limited so I guess Ill just be lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
My son likes to eat at school. He needs fattening food so it works out well for us. Dd likes a few of the things they serve and she packs her own lunch on the days she doesn't.
oh and they ride the bus too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine

We are not allowed to send lunches to my kids school unless we have a note for a dr that it is needed and even then they want to pick the foods to feed them. this is at a preschool. I think it's bs but nothing I can do about it.

blessed107

Yes! Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Maybe op needs to pack herself an extra lunch & go to school with her kids instead of bashing other moms on CM. Apparently she can't spell for shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

"nutritus" and "sandwhich"...really?!?

mstricey
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I used to love school lunches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1285
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
My 6 year old could use some fattening up LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I really wouldn't mind saving money by packing my dds lunch. However, she doesn't eat anything cold. No cold sandwiches. It makes packing a healthy lunch very difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
my daughters school was on the news for their amazing lunches. the students tend a garden with fresh veg. and they use them in their lunches. the kids.like eating the healthy food the didnt like before becaise they helped make it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)