Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you buy school lunch for your kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

You really can't take five minutes to fix your child a more nutritus meal?

Have you seen the crap they serve at school?  It's disgusting and fattenning.  It's no surprise that child obesity is on the rise. 

Make your kids a sandwhich for the love of god.

Hm.  This went kind of how I expected it to. 

So far, we have people picking at the spelling/grammar (btw, it physically HURT me to type like that)..

Those making excuses for their kids eating lunch at school "once a month" which tells me that they do feel that there is some truth to what I said, no matter how ridiculous it was. 

People claiming not to give a fuck what some troll on CM thinks, but taking the time to post that anyway.

And we've got at least 15 of the "opinions are like assholes" comments. 

Why do you care so much what one ANONYMOUS person on CM thinks (or claims to think) about how you feed your kids?  This post was complete and utter bullshit and you still got all up in arms with the mob mentality.  Face it.  Sometimes we just love to argue for the sake of arguing.  

This is a lovely little experiment.   And entertaining!   

I love you people.    You do crack me up. 

I'll give you fifty e-bucks if you can tell me who I am.

Correction:  Please don't guess who I am.  You're all a little psycho over this shit.  If you did guess, I'd probably wake up with a severed horse's head next to me in bed one morning.   Sheesh.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Replies (681-690):
wulfgarsmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Oh yeah anonymous? Those Sci Fi writers
get most of their ideas from history review
of people like my ancestors. I don't need to
watch boring re-runs. I was raised hearing
stories passed down of actual fact. Also, people don't grow
up, they just get older. Gotta run now. Time
to slit the throat of a dove. My similarity to you
maybe doing a bit of yoga or relaxation
perhaps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Quoting wulfgarsmom:

Hostile? No. This would be more like cheap entertainment. I suppose severed heads
on poles outside city gates could be seen as hostility, but to some people it is all about
perception, culture & practice. Look at my name sweetheart. My heiritage. My family
is all about no bullshit and little patience for games or cowardice - so I won't be inviting
you home for dinner unless you'd like to offer your head.

This made me laugh so hard!  Now I'm starting to get that warm fuzzy vibe from you, pussycat.  

fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Lol at this whole post, replies and all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfgarsmom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Exactly the reaction I was expecting. I so
love being right. So few things thrill me anymore
it seems. Thanks for the cheap thrills. I'm off
this forum now sadly. I'd like to say it's been
real, but it hasn't. TA-Ta.
raschwittay
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Posting a "reaction" post is disrespectful. I am embarrised for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell me.  In what way is your response respectful?  Maybe you need to go elsewhere too.  Jamiebell is right.  If you want support, find another group.  May I suggest Newcomer's? 

Quoting raschwittay:

Her making that post is judgmental and you agreeing makes you just as guilty. Grow up people, bullies and disrespectful people should go elsewhere if they just want to stir the pot.

Quoting jamiebell:

I thought it was funny and I don't think it made her look stupid. I joined cm for support and advice and that just doesn't exist here its full of anger, judgment, hate and whos the better mommy. She nailed it right on the head.

Quoting raschwittay:

Okay, let me get this right. You posted a wildly "hot topic" expecting to wined people up just to criticize them for being wound up. and what kind of experiment was this? Just for shits and giggles? Well good for you, you are now the butt of your own joke. because your the one who looks stupid. Your an antagonist. Btw, I am no scholar, my grammer is poor and my punctuation is less than acceptable. Get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Embarrised.  *tee hee*   That's funny.

Quoting raschwittay:

Posting a "reaction" post is disrespectful. I am embarrised for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell me.  In what way is your response respectful?  Maybe you need to go elsewhere too.  Jamiebell is right.  If you want support, find another group.  May I suggest Newcomer's? 

Quoting raschwittay:

Her making that post is judgmental and you agreeing makes you just as guilty. Grow up people, bullies and disrespectful people should go elsewhere if they just want to stir the pot.

Quoting jamiebell:

I thought it was funny and I don't think it made her look stupid. I joined cm for support and advice and that just doesn't exist here its full of anger, judgment, hate and whos the better mommy. She nailed it right on the head.

Quoting raschwittay:

Okay, let me get this right. You posted a wildly "hot topic" expecting to wined people up just to criticize them for being wound up. and what kind of experiment was this? Just for shits and giggles? Well good for you, you are now the butt of your own joke. because your the one who looks stupid. Your an antagonist. Btw, I am no scholar, my grammer is poor and my punctuation is less than acceptable. Get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Why do you never quote my replies so that I can actually SEE them?

See you later, my Nordic Princess.

Quoting wulfgarsmom:

Exactly the reaction I was expecting. I so
love being right. So few things thrill me anymore
it seems. Thanks for the cheap thrills. I'm off
this forum now sadly. I'd like to say it's been
real, but it hasn't. TA-Ta.
Tarter22
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM

JUST TO ANSWER THE QUESTION FROM FOREVER AGO (I NEVER GET ON HERE HARDLY ANYMORE) I JUST LIKE MY CAPS LOCK WHEN I TYPE .

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Tarter22:

JUST TO ANSWER THE QUESTION FROM FOREVER AGO (I NEVER GET ON HERE HARDLY ANYMORE) I JUST LIKE MY CAPS LOCK WHEN I TYPE .

OMG, I had forgotten all about this post!  Good times. 

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM

my dd's charter has an amazing , organic, whole grain program...they have a school garden where they get their produce...however, we are vegetarian and they only offer a vegetarian meal maybe twice a week, so we pack for the most part, but on vegetarian days, she begs to eat school lunch...my son's charter doesnt have a cafeteria so we have no choice but to pack

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured