Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want implants (cries hysterically)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I've officially had it and I am done! I want my chest back. I have essentially two deflated balloons for a chest. I can not find any bras that it because I have so much skin that is empty. I went from a A cup to a DD with each pregnancy and you all can guess what happened with that. I stuck it out and had my four girls now at 25 I am beyond disgusted with how I look. I would just like the excess skin filled back up. What should I look at for the best results, what to research, and any experiences. What should I expects at consult, surgery, & recovery?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
terabear42809
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM
You do it for you. I know after these babies my boobs are not whay I want to look at for the rest of my life lol. One more baby and then I get my boobs LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM
My husband is very supportive. He adores them but does understand how as a woman I would not be happy. I went to try to buy a new bra (first one in 3 years) I went through 30 bras in multiple stores not one was comfy or held the skin in place. I ended up in the fitting room of target sobbing

Quoting terabear42809:

You do it for you. I know after these babies my boobs are not whay I want to look at for the rest of my life lol. One more baby and then I get my boobs LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM
If you want it. Go for it. I'm not into having surgery unless It's absolutely necessary. But I also don't have your problem. But I would really think about what you are doing. Can you afford to keep getting then replace if something happens, like leakage or they reject your body and you get really really sick and it affects everyday life? Is it really fair to the kids you have and DH? Sometimes It's better to just love who you are, than take a risk like that. But to each It's own.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)