Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GET THE EFF IN THIS B**** NOW

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a boil on the top of my ass crack and it hurts so effin bad... I could cry.. How can I get rid of this? I seriously cant lay down ,sit up, stand.. So now im on my stomach...

Help me please

I have no Insurance so cant go to the doc...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Ok, ill pop it after it gets to a head... Its been like this for 6 days now...

Quoting jynkx:

it will bring it to a "head", it may or may not pop on its own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Will it pop on its own?

Quoting jynkx:

tea tree oil and a warm/hot compress until its ready to pop.

cassi_d_m
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM
My mom had one there. She popped it then bathed out in acetone. acetone was her answer for everything lol. Like the dad on my big far great wedding with the Windex lol worked though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Boils Treatment -- Home Remedies

Apply warm compresses and soak the boil in warm water. This will decrease the pain and help draw the pus to the surface. Once the boil comes to a head, it will burst with repeated soakings. This usually occurs within 10 days of its appearance. You can make a warm compress by soaking a wash cloth in warm water and squeezing out the excess moisture.

When the boil starts draining, wash it with an antibacterial soap until all the pus is gone.

Apply a medicated ointment and a bandage.

Continue to wash the infected area two to three times a day and to use warm compresses until the wound heals.

DO NOT pop the boil with a needle. This could make the infection worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM
It could be mrsa.

Listen, just get super drunk and lay on your belly. Have your dh out some orajel on it. Then he can wipe off the oragel with alcohol.

Then have his take a fresh, steralized, razor blade. Have him cut a slice across the top of it. Then have him take his two thumbs and place them along each side. Have him push straight down hard and then squeeze. Make sure he gets everything including the sack out.

Have him wear gloves the wole time. Enjoy : )
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:57 AM
If its under your skin still try using hot tea bags to draw it out. Not so hot you burn yourself but as hot as you can take it. Or soak in epson salt bath.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh can't see anything abnormal... Its pretty deep

Quoting Anonymous:

Have dh clean a needle to poke a hole in the head then just squeeze it. Its going to hurt so be prepared. And then make sure you keep it clean. Use peroxide as alcohol will BURN like heck! Be sure to keep it clean till all healed.

Good luck

terabear42809
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM
In sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is deep down... Like tail bone deep... Ugh so painful

Quoting terabear42809:

I heard putting an onion on it will bring it to a head

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:58 AM
I dont have a tub... :(

Quoting cassi_d_m:

My mom had one there. She popped it then bathed out in acetone. acetone was her answer for everything lol. Like the dad on my big far great wedding with the Windex lol worked though

LadyDIN

lance it.

jynkx

ok, after it pops, apply more tea tree oil and cover it up.  it will draw the rest out.  i would give it a couple squeezes after it pops (though i know they always say not to). 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, ill pop it after it gets to a head... Its been like this for 6 days now...

Quoting jynkx:

it will bring it to a "head", it may or may not pop on its own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Will it pop on its own?

Quoting jynkx:

tea tree oil and a warm/hot compress until its ready to pop.

come follow me as i talk about all sorts of things! http://msjynkx.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this
For fucks sake. OP, do NOT do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

It could be mrsa.

Listen, just get super drunk and lay on your belly. Have your dh out some orajel on it. Then he can wipe off the oragel with alcohol.

Then have his take a fresh, steralized, razor blade. Have him cut a slice across the top of it. Then have him take his two thumbs and place them along each side. Have him push straight down hard and then squeeze. Make sure he gets everything including the sack out.

Have him wear gloves the wole time. Enjoy : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured