Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your childrens sleep habits!!

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:03 AM
  • 14 Replies
Are they quirky? Normal?

My oldest (11) is just like her 2yo sister. They both have to be fully covered under at least 2 blankets! All you can see are their faces! My son however... he is 1 and he hates being covered! He sleeps in just his diaper and always hates to be covered or wear anything while he is sleeping.

Are their sleeping habits like yours or your SO?

My son is like my DH and my girls are almost just like me. Only difference is I have to have a knee or foot sticking out from my blankets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
margo2322
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM
My 4 month old love to sleep with a blanket in her face or with her face down on the mattress. I can't sleep most of the time look it 700 am I'm still awake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM
:-( momma needs her sleep!

Quoting margo2322:

My 4 month old love to sleep with a blanket in her face or with her face down on the mattress. I can't sleep most of the time look it 700 am I'm still awake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
margo2322
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Yeah but she is scarying the life out of me

Quoting summerbear:

Quoting margo2322:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hilary799
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I have to bury myself with maybe a leg out depending. My husband might have the top part of his body covered. I have 3 like me. Dh has the other 3. I don't sleep well.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM
My oldest has to use her blanket from when she was a baby. She refuses to asleep with a comforter. My youngest will only sleep if she has her Spider-Man. He is about 2 feet long and he is her cuddle bunny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Gold Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM

my dd is like me my body flows with the weather that it determines if we sleep with blankets or not. 

summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Is she your first? Even if she isn't I can see how it is still scary.

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting summerbear:

Quoting margo2322:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Cute!!

Quoting mommy_me:

My oldest has to use her blanket from when she was a baby. She refuses to asleep with a comforter. My youngest will only sleep if she has her Spider-Man. He is about 2 feet long and he is her cuddle bunny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
margo2322
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Yeah she is but I have one of my step kids that was with me when she was little. My little drama queen when she starts moving around I flip out so I wait till my husband comes home now so we can both sleep

Quoting summerbear:

Is she your first? Even if she isn't I can see how it is still scary.

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting summerbear:

Quoting margo2322:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)