Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mouth is too small...

Posted by   + Show Post

for all of my teeth! lol. My jaw always clicks when I open it. So I need 2 top wisdom teeth removed, 2 bottom wisdom teeth cut out and 4 back molars taken out because my mouth just doesn't have the space. I used to have really straight teeth and they've started to become crooked because of too many teeth! I am not looking forward to getting 8 teeth removed... But as long as it helps me.

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Replies (11-18):
koopa_queen
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Do they put you to sleep? i'm kinda scared about being awake for that...

Quoting bcoll:

I had a wisdom tooth removed a few months ago. It wasn't bad, but that was 1...I hope yours goes well mama. And I'm off to like your post now. :)

koopa_queen
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Mine only started clicking when my wisdom teeth started coming through. So hopefully removing them will help it. I can't stand it.

Quoting PinkWink:

My jaw always clicks too. But I wasn't told it's bc it's too small for my teeth but bc the dentist didn't set my jaw open at the correct angle when he removed all my wisdom teeth.

PinkWink
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Mine started after :/ I hate it. People sitting near me can hear it when I open my mouth to eat.

Quoting koopa_queen:

Mine only started clicking when my wisdom teeth started coming through. So hopefully removing them will help it. I can't stand it.

Quoting PinkWink:

My jaw always clicks too. But I wasn't told it's bc it's too small for my teeth but bc the dentist didn't set my jaw open at the correct angle when he removed all my wisdom teeth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM

They didn't put me to sleep, just numbed my mouth. I haven't a clue as to what they do for that many though.

Quoting koopa_queen:

Quoting bcoll:

I had a wisdom tooth removed a few months ago. It wasn't bad, but that was 1...I hope yours goes well mama. And I'm off to like your post now. :)

koopa_queen
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I bet I'll probably have to come back...

Quoting bcoll:

They didn't put me to sleep, just numbed my mouth. I haven't a clue as to what they do for that many though.

Quoting koopa_queen:

Quoting bcoll:

khloemum
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM

top left... they said it may never come down, on x-ray its in a shape of a heart!

Quoting koopa_queen:

omg! 5?! Where was the 5th located?

Quoting khloemum:

omg me too!  They actually wanna break my jaw and replace it.. I say oh hell no!  Unless you see my teeth looking outside youd never know my teeth were crooked.  I have 5 wisdom teeth.  My mouth is more upward than wide, and not enuff room for all them!

CafeMom Tickers
livelaughlov26
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. It wasn't that bad. Don't worry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I need my wisdom teeth out and I'm really scared!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)