Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Natural Childbirth

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 92 Replies

Have you done it?...Describe your experience.... Have you done both?..meaning beung pregnant more than one time and had the expirience of both natural and with the epidural ?? if so, please compare the two....I'm pregnant with my third and never had a natural child birth and due to my past experience ,I'm considering doing this one natural....

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IntactivistMama
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Tried to.

Jameyluv
by Jamey on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM

LOL...How did that go...what happened

Quoting IntactivistMama:

Tried to.

mylove415
by Viviana on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I tried I really did.  But after being induced and being 4cm dilated and having contractions every 2 minutes, I caved and asked for an epidural

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I had natural labor for seventeen hours until my son fractured my coccyx and I needed an emergency csection, then I got a spinal right before the surgery.  It hurt like hell and I've had c-sections since.

Jadelynsmom
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Had an epidural with my first. Everything was fine. Was going to do the same with my second, but there wasn't't enough time. Delivered naturally and it felt the same to me. Just a ton of pressure. The one thing the epidural helped with for me was the contractions. The delivery felt the same. Good luck.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I had a natural birthing experience. I really didn't experience much pain at all. I do have an extremely high pain tolerance though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

My first was a natural childbirth. I chose not to with my second. I have never had an epidural for childbirth. My third was an emergency c-section.

CutieCrab
by Jen on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Pretty much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM

as natural as i can be while being induced >.<

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM

First was natural, epidural for 2nd and 3rd. Csec fourth

Natural, for me, was terrible. I was in sooo much pain I couldnt really enjoy the moment. I was screaming loud as hell too. My eyes were squeezed shut. terrible.

Second I held out as long as possible before epidural - 7 cm. I liked that. I still felt pain...alot..but the epidural took teh edge off so I could watch in the mirror and really pay attention.

Same with 3rd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)