Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of the name I picked for my new baby?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And what should her middle name be?

Caviar is the name I've picked.
I'm thinking Caviar Alize. But my boyfriend likes Caviar Honey better.
Which do you like?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with unique names. I have a unique name and so do my siblings and my nieces but you have to draw a line. I am all for unique names. Do something literary or after a great great grandparent. They had all kinds of unique names in the 20's, 30's and 40's. I think you need to really think about what you are going to name her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it really pathetic that many of you assume simply by a child's name that she would be a stripper.
I know a lot of strippers... Most of then have plain generic names.
What's wrong with me wanting my kid to have a unique name? I mean... You do realize that stripper's stage names are not their legal name right?
Quoting Anonymous:

Omg you either really are that much of an idiot or you are pulling everyone's leg. First off think about how much trouble your poor child will have just spelling her name. Second she will get made of. And third do you really want to set her up for failure. You are going to end up a grandmother when she is a teenager or you will be the proud parent of a stripper!! If you want to go for a unique name that's one thing but come on!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Soo... Kavveyare dymond?

Quoting beeonit:

I would spell Caviar Kavveyare, to make her more original.

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Caviar I'll-Always-Get-Made-Fun-Of

Sounds right to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Look... I wanted opinions for a middle name. I didn't ask everyone to bash my preference.
I know several women named honey btw. Your a very rude and insensitive person. I feel bad for you kids.

Quoting paknari:

Lol f you weren't concerned about opinions you wouldn't have asked. You are out of touch and I assume you weren't teased as a child. Every child is teased a little but when it's a lot it has a lot of repercussions. I wouldnt want my child to go through that. I thought of them before myself. My child is not an accessory. You are more than welcome to name your child whatever you want but don't be surprised about the outcome. And you can't know what your child is going to like for a name so you could at least pick a middle name that they could go with if they were embarrassed. Honey would be leaving them with no options.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm really trying to figure out why so many of you are THAT concerned about someone naming their kid something THEY like.

Kids make fun of everything...all names have potential to be made fun of. Seriously.

If you'd kindly get off my balls I'd appreciate it.

Quoting paknari:

My daughter knows what caviar is and she's 4. But even so, you don't think that she will get teased when she is older? Why would you even want to put your child at risk for that? It's not like you are honoring someone you are just trying to be unique without thinking about how it will effect your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

How many 5 year olds would you imagine know what the hell caviar is?

Quoting paknari:

Really? I think it's funny and I'm an adult. Imagine a 5 year old who just learned what caviar is. I just picture a group of kids changing the words from fish heads to fish eggs and chanting..fish eggs, fish eggs, ooey gooey fish eggs while chasing your poor child around the playground.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would people tease her?

Quoting paknari:

Like fish eggs? You aren't worried she will be teased in school?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

my point is that gwyneth paltrow is also an idiot....lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Gwyneth Paltrow named her kid apple. What's your point?

Quoting sfkdny:

It's obvious you are young and immature - CAVIAR is not a person's name, it is food that rich people eat...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm really trying to figure out why so many of you are THAT concerned about someone naming their kid something THEY like.

Kids make fun of everything...all names have potential to be made fun of. Seriously.

Quoting paknari:

My daughter knows what caviar is and she's 4. But even so, you don't think that she will get teased when she is older? Why would you even want to put your child at risk for that? It's not like you are honoring someone you are just trying to be unique without thinking about how it will effect your child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Really? I think it's funny and I'm an adult. Imagine a 5 year old who just learned what caviar is. I just picture a group of kids changing the words from fish heads to fish eggs and chanting..fish eggs, fish eggs, ooey gooey fish eggs while chasing your poor child around the playground.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Oh. Ok. As long and your point is valid.

Quoting sfkdny:

my point is that gwyneth paltrow is also an idiot....lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Gwyneth Paltrow named her kid apple. What's your point?

Quoting sfkdny:

It's obvious you are young and immature - CAVIAR is not a person's name, it is food that rich people eat...lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Caviar Salmon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Oh so I should name my daughter Margaret, Doris, Mildred, Irene, Marjorie, Florence, Louis, Eleanor, Gladys, Josephine, Thelma, Pauline, Ethel, Bernice, Beatrice, Geraldine, Agnes, Vivian, Myrtle, or some other gawd awful ridiculous name because YOU think it's better???
Yeah... There's no potential for any of the "normal" names to be made fun of...

Quoting Anonymous:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with unique names. I have a unique name and so do my siblings and my nieces but you have to draw a line. I am all for unique names. Do something literary or after a great great grandparent. They had all kinds of unique names in the 20's, 30's and 40's. I think you need to really think about what you are going to name her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it really pathetic that many of you assume simply by a child's name that she would be a stripper.
I know a lot of strippers... Most of then have plain generic names.
What's wrong with me wanting my kid to have a unique name? I mean... You do realize that stripper's stage names are not their legal name right?
Quoting Anonymous:

Omg you either really are that much of an idiot or you are pulling everyone's leg. First off think about how much trouble your poor child will have just spelling her name. Second she will get made of. And third do you really want to set her up for failure. You are going to end up a grandmother when she is a teenager or you will be the proud parent of a stripper!! If you want to go for a unique name that's one thing but come on!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Soo... Kavveyare dymond?

Quoting beeonit:

I would spell Caviar Kavveyare, to make her more original.

paknari
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Lol I don't k ow what an incentive person is, but I only got rude when you incouthly said get off my balls. It started off as you do realize...and you got all upset because people pointed out that your kid might get teased. Would you rather they lie? I would want to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Look... I wanted opinions for a middle name. I didn't ask everyone to bash my preference.

I know several women names honey btw. Your a very rude and incentive person. I feel bad for you kids.

Quoting paknari:

Lol f you weren't concerned about opinions you wouldn't have asked. You are out of touch and I assume you weren't teased as a child. Every child is teased a little but when it's a lot it has a lot of repercussions. I wouldnt want my child to go through that. I thought of them before myself. My child is not an accessory. You are more than welcome to name your child whatever you want but don't be surprised about the outcome. And you can't know what your child is going to like for a name so you could at least pick a middle name that they could go with if they were embarrassed. Honey would be leaving them with no options.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting paknari:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Sure you do Hunny

Quoting Anonymous:

I own diamonds. And drive a very expensive car. I'm well educated and make great money. So...

Quoting Anonymous:

Tasteless joke time. Poor people always name their kids after things they can't afford.

Porsche

Mercedes

Diamond

Now Caviar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN