Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*HUGE UPDATE; HE FOUND OUT!!* (Probably will get bashed) When S/O goes to work tonight..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 536 Replies
8 moms liked this

I will be hacking his facebook!!

He just sent me a text about half an hour ago (we don't live together) on accident. He told me he was taking a nap(he works nights) but this is what the text said:

"I'll be there in about 5 minutes;) read my reply to your facebook message before I get there;)"

And no, he isn't coming to see me. I know the message isn't meant for me because I don't even have a facebook. I'm pretending I didn't get/see the message because he didn't send anything after that. Ugh:(

My plan is this: When he came over yesterday, he checked his email on my laptop and forgot to log out. I will click "forgot password" on facebook to have it sent to the email which I can check and go from there. I'm waiting until he goes to work because he gets email notifications on his cell and I want to delete the email before he can see it.

Bash or Support away now. Rant is over(:

**Sorry about the updates being on the wrong pages, I was mobile earlier. He text me when he got off of work this morning at 8 and this is how the coversation went:

Him: "Im not handling anyone? But okay i was at work sorry."

Me: "That ugly chick you gave your number to and will soon try to handle lol have fun with that you cheating liar."

Him: "Lol I never seen her? Ok I lied I have seen her at the sprng festival this year but that'sit. We don't see each other. U want me to be honest her windows are nailed closed and she can't go nowhere unless her mom does and knows the person."

Me: "I will never beleive a word you say to me. Who gives a damn you talked about spanking her and shit. So you cheated. Plus *ex gf* was there with you sunday at her brother's! You lied to me and you've been lying to her. We talked and we both know everything now.I hate you and will NEVER be with you again. I am done replying to anythng you say unless it concerns our kids. So FUCK YOU:)"

Him: :Thats fine I understand you are mad and u have a right to be cause what I did wasn't right. She was there and im sorry but I knew if I told you you would leave me and not wanna be with me and I haven't been cheating on you shelby I promise. U are the only one I do or did stuff with. If talking to that girl is cheating then I guess I did but I wouldn't do anything with her while I was with you."

Me: "I am done and I will NEVER forgive you or trust you again. You have lost me for the final time."

Him: "I know I understand. I don't blame u at all. I know I have done wrong you told me this was our last time sorry I had to ruin it like usual."

Me: "Just don't talk to me. Ill take the kids to your truck friday and thats it. I am just done."

Him: "Na sit in ya room I dont wanna see u."

Me: "Oh thank God I was hoping you'd say that. Bye."

Him: "Ya I knew you want it that way."

Me: "Yup. Okay Im done replying now. Have a nice day:)"

HIm: "Yeah aint what I want but that don't matter no more. Trying to be smart aint working so u can stop now."

"Should have papers soon too just so you know. you violated the court agreement. Luckily I got pics of the stuff before you deleted it and im call your dad to make sure he knows he has to pay a fine or go to jail for contempt of court. Bye."

"Actually nvm I aint gone go to a lawyer. U gotta live with knowing what you did for the rest of your life thats punishment enough."

"And you can ignore me all day long idc im keep texting you cause never once did I lie when I told you I loved you and cared about you."

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM
3 moms liked this

I'll stay neutral on this and just say best of luck, I hope it turns out to be nothing :-\

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh no! I am sorry that happened. Hugs to you. Let us know what you find. :) BTW I would do the same thing in that situation!
NunezMom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
11 moms liked this
You go girl...Do what you gotta do..Just so you know though you are.probably going to find something you don't want to, but good luck...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM
I would definitely check fb and his email. Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Why don't you live together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM
10 moms liked this
Make sure you delete the email from his inbox after youve changed his passwork
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladypickelz2012
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM
This :( im sorry this happen to you! GL *hugs*

Quoting NunezMom:

You go girl...Do what you gotta do..Just so you know though you are.probably going to find something you don't want to, but good luck...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loving_my2boys
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Keep updates
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM
OP HERE.

So much support, I'm suprised yet greatful! I feel so numb and hurt but I refuse to be walked on! He and I have two dds under 2 years old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)