Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School ruined my sons healthy eating habits!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My son used to LOVE all vegetables, fruit, you name it he loved it. his favorite afternoon snack was carrots and grapes. now he won't eat any of it! it used to be he didn't want anything I made for dinner EXCEPT the veggies now i can't get him to eat anything at all unless it comes from a drive through window! it is driving me nuts especially since I am trying to change my own eating habits and having a child that loved healthy food made it so much easier. now its a fight to get him to eat anything at all! I don't know what has happened in the past 4 weeks but I want my old child back that ate what was put in front of him!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MySweetRemix
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:27 PM

what does this have to do with school?

jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM

They don't have drive-thru windows at school...

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Well stop taking him to mcdonalds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandae21
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Pack his lunch. Problem solved.

marinenonstop
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Im failing to see the connection between drive thru and school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM

My DD is a very healthy eater, LOVES veggies, fruits, but she does chow down on a cheeseburger or pizza once in awhile. They are kids, they're going to want junk food. She started school in August and has still ate her veggies. She even turns down ice cream on ice cream day. 

Someone from the black market must have slipped him a happy meal, because that's what all schools are serving for lunch!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM

SO how did the school do this???

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Yeah. There is so much wrong with this post.
You should of sent your kid to school with a cold lunch.
Stop feeding your kid fast food.
And I doubt the school was giving your kid fast food so what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM
What the hell does any of that have to do with school. If you child is old enough to eat on his own then he is old enough to know what he likes and what he doesn't like. My 19 year old daughter won't eat meat and has never eaten a hamburger,she eats veggies and any type of pasta. My 16 year old son will eat anything. It doesn't make it the schools fault or anyone elses,they eat what they want.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured