Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ewwwwwwww!!!!!! gross!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 172 Replies
My husband & I have decided to try to get pregnant.. I am excited and happy about that! But.... it's gross having him come inside me!

It gets all over! Down my legs on the sheets... down my buttcrack.. everywhere!

How do people deal with this? The grossest thing ever

*Eta* We always use condoms... Up until this last couple weeks. He's the only person I've ever been with... I just didn't know it was so gross and messy.. And slimy and Thick!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I just keep thinking about all that grossness being inside me.. and it makes me want to vomit!
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Glad I'm not alone. I always put a towel or shirt underneath and took off to the bathroom as soon as I could.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
In vitro next time? Baby without the "mess"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peaceful.chaos
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
7 moms liked this
I think you need to talk to someone about your negative feelings regarding this aspect of sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM
12 moms liked this

THAT makes you vomit and you want a baby?  Do you have any idea what those little buggers can do? Lolz. Good luck with that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I'm disgusted by seamen too! I get nauseous when DH cumms in me :/ just be sure to have a old towel near by to press up on your parts... Until you can get to the shower... You might want to wear pantie liners after to contain the mess... Just remember.. We need that nasty stuff to reproduce lol it's sick but a necessary evil ;u best of luck
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM
8 moms liked this
Ok then.. good luck taking care of a poopy, spitting up, snotty nose baby, if sex mess grosses you out...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Eh--its definately NOT the 'funnest' part of sex but if you want a baby bad enough, you will do what ya gotta do! I always have a towel underneath me. I run into the bathroom afterwards and take a bath. Also, the amount my DH 'shoots out,' isn't that much anymore! He got a vasectomy after our last baby, b/c we KNEW we did NOT want any "OOPS" babies and we knew we were DONE having children. Also, if I really don't want him to cum inside of me, I ask him to pull out and he cums on my stomach.

RLT2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM
9 moms liked this

Wait till you see all the gross stuff that comes out of you in childbirth, you're going to love it.

babyboy117
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM
22 moms liked this
I love it. Lol.. maybe I'm weird. I love when he cums. I like feeling his dick pulsate inside of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)