Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Suddenly Single and in trouble

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Hey everyone. I'm just looking for a little insight and guidance from anyone out there. My story is I was in a 16 year relationship with a guy that I knew since I was 14. WE have two kids in common. My second I had nine months ago. She came as a surprise and I was real nervous even though I was much older now than when I had my first. Fifteen minutes before my second was born he broke up with me. I was in tears but I had to get myself together to deliver. Soon after I had my second child he started to come around and it seemed as if everything was okay. Until months later he started coming over to see the kids and he would purposely pick fights with me. He would argue 24/7 over nothing. Then one day I walked outside to put my garbage out and I happened to see a car that looked like his. I live in an apartment complex so we have to walk out garbage and put it in a dumpster. So I noticed the plates were on the car were his. Then I found an email stating he had a baby with a girl in my apartment complex. Now we have 20 buildings and the sad thing is this girls building is directly across from mine. I found out what apt she lived in and confronted her. She refused to tell me anything and said I needed to talk to him. Then finally she opened the door and pointed to the baby. Iwanted to die. I confronted him and he denied it then he admitted to it. He said it was my fault he cheated. Then I found out the baby was just a week older than my child. So then I found myself in a deep depression. I lost weight and felt sick everyday. The worst part is the day I confronted the girl, shortly after I saw the both of them in the girls bedroom. My terrace faces her terrace so I can see where her bedroom is. Shortly after I called him and cursed him out. I was so mad and felt so violated. Out of anger his car got destroyed. And he called thr cops on me and had me arrested. I spent a nightin jail and now may have a felony charge over someone that is so not worth it. My fair is I may get kicked out of my apartment. I live in a beautiful apartment complex where I'm on a program that goes based on your income. Its not section8 I guess you could say its like low income housing for working people. The other annoyance is he got kicked out his moms house and now lives with the girl he cheated on me with. Now she herself is also on the program I found out by snooping. So technically he is not suppose to be living there. And in the heat of the moment he told me his drugs r stored in her apt. So now what should I do.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnnaNonamus
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Um, you leave them the hell alone and move on with your life.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell the landlord he's living there and get child support from him..

Good luck, this sounds like a very rough situation..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Call the cps on them about drugs and tell the complex about him living there.
noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Get over it. And stop stalking and harassing people.
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I would be a bitch and report her for having him live there if he isn't suppose too. I'm sorry you had to go through this. But dang, hopefully you don't become a felone. That will really ruin your life. Try to find another low income apt to move into.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:01 AM
I agree with all of you. I want to get even but then I want to move on and find the good in all of this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Well here's the thing noble427. He threatened to tell the management that I got arrested and charged but not yet convicted.

Quoting noble427:

Get over it. And stop stalking and harassing people.

noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Well here's the thing, if you weren't being a nut bag and stalking this girl, you would've never gotten arrested in the first place. Duh.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:25 AM
Sounds like that's what she want to do anyway !

Quoting Anonymous:

Call the cps on them about drugs and tell the complex about him living there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Better put on your big girl panties because you earned every bit of bad that is coming your way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)